Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when you Google Image Search your HT username?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when you Google Image Search your HT username?

Got the idea from another board I frequent.

Now I will be nice and just post my user name.........that does not mean you have to play by the same rules

nacho daddy

I actually cheated a little bit and added a space...............
    You Look Like I Need A Drink

Re: what happens when you GOOGLE.COM image search your HT user name

I see all my cousins, uncles, aunties, cousins, parents, siblings....an all their kids, too...
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got many!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

There's only one image that pops up, and it looks like the front of a book

But if you search my other usernames, then you'll find some interesting things
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I got two images - my avatar from HT, and one of the photos (not of me) from the S-B article about the Christmas Slippahs at MWH.

Comment

If I search for "Adri", I get loads of pictures of people who are not me *g* If I search for "Adriana", I still get loads of pictures of people who are not me but the pictures are far less family oriented.

Comment

I get my old avatar of a model wearing a haute couture wedding dress down the runway (it was a South Pacific fashion show hosted in NZ).

pax

Comment

Don't be shy. Let's see those pictures!!!
                You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Interesting. Most of the pix are from my blog. There are a couple of shots from Pzarq's site (HawaiiStories picnic pix). A couple of chocolate chip cookies (I have NO idea), and a pic of some guy in a beard, not me.
                  http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I get my main desktop from my old computer, a pic from the Lost Hurricane benefit/autograph signing in Waikiki, Mr. Cluck's Chicken Shack, and some other random stuff, but most importantly, CAKE.
                    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Almost the entire first page is original artwork of various fantasy people. Much to my liking I think

kupomog -- fan of Squaresoft games by any chance?

Edit: "BARD - Advancing the Delivery of Healthcare" logo has to be my favorite though... heh!

Comment

Originally posted by Bard
                        kupomog -- fan of Squaresoft games by any chance?
                        Entirely, you spoony bard

Comment

Heh! So, at risk of taking the thread off topic .. Have you actually played FF12? It's out in Japan, yeah? Last one I played was 7, though I did spend some time with Crystal Chronicles. Kupo!

Comment

Only played the demo which was really fun. Don't have a modded PS2 so I can't import the full game. It'll be out in the US either Oct. 31 or Nov. 1, though...I reserved the limited edition version already. I listened to the soundtrack too, it's very nice. Especially Penelo's Theme :x

Comment

Working...
                            X