The socks that turn sideways in your shoe UNAPPRECIATION thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The socks that turn sideways in your shoe UNAPPRECIATION thread

Anyone else hate it when your socks somehow turn sideways in your shoe, resulting in that uncomfortable corner meant for your baby toe being under your foot?
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: The socks that turn sideways in your shoe UNAPPRECIATION thread

Guess you need a Hapa wahine to dress you in the morning?

I don't have this particular problem... I just wish I could figure out how to pull off my socks with out them getting "inside/outed" that would save me a step during laundry!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery
      Anyone else hate it when your socks somehow turn sideways in your shoe, resulting in that uncomfortable corner meant for your baby toe being under your foot?
      first of all:

what is
      sock

and what is
      shoe

?!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        first of all:

what is
        sock

and what is
        shoe

?!
        Sock: getting punched by Batman.

Shoe: What Ed Sullivan hosted in his theatre every Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          first of all:

what is
          sock

and what is
          shoe

?!
          Something the warriors would have gladly used when running over hardening lava here on the big island. Imagine that...barefoot imprints in pahoehoe as it cooled. Based on the spacing between each print, them buggahs musta been running really fast. How do you say Ouch ouch ouch ouch in Hawaiian?
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
            How do you say Ouch ouch ouch ouch in Hawaiian?
            "Itai! Itai! Itai!".... Oh, that's Japanese. Um.... "Au wi"?

Shoot, sometimes when I'm in a rush, I don't even put the sock on correctly to begin with. I'll slip it on inside out, or the heel will be on the side instead of where it should be, on the heel.

What's more annoying than a sideways or losening sock is when a small rock somehow gets in there.

I'm certainly a shoe wearer though. Not much for rubbah slippaz. Gotta' say though, my Crocs rock!
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

i hate it when youre at a party and a sock gets wet. then the whole night you have 1 dry foot and one wet one.
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

then ya unconciously pee only down the leg that has da wet foot.
                It's a reflex thang like puttin someone's hand in wattah while they sleepin.
                whuuu!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent
                  i hate it when youre at a party and a sock gets wet. then the whole night you have 1 dry foot and one wet one.
                  Do we even wanna know why you only had one wet sock?

Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

well maybe i had my scenario bass akwards.

Comment

If I wore socks I couldn't show my pretty painted nails!
                      Maybe you should just paint your toenails and see if you want to wear socks then!! j/k
                      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                      Sharing withother survivors...
                      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

you could find out, but it will cost you.

j/k, you know, youre at a house party and someone spilled something, or for any various reason a puddle of water might accumulate somewhere. what, its only me?
                        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Working...
                        X