Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the dating market that bad?

You guys need help-lots of it

The sad part about this is that the guy was not the least bit sheepish about how he got his lip bitten off-goes so far as to say that he just won't kiss the sharks when they are on their backs anymore...
    Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Thats just sad!!! Everybody knows before you kiss the shark you need to take it out for dinner and dancing. that poor shark just thought it was getting short changed. Eventually the thrill of shark-kissing will wear of and the poor guy will wave to move one to more exciting things, like french kissing wana, or feeling up portuguese man-o-war!!!!
      "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Actually now that I think of it-the shark might have been into him...one of those nature shows was showing how they mate and it is pretty rough,- it could almost amount to rape by human standards for sure.

So this sounds like it is just another case of a guy not being able to finish what he started...the shark bit off what she could chew though
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Originally posted by kaipo
          Thats just sad!!! Everybody knows before you kiss the shark you need to take it out for dinner and dancing. that poor shark just thought it was getting short changed. Eventually the thrill of shark-kissing will wear of and the poor guy will wave to move one to more exciting things, like french kissing wana, or feeling up portuguese man-o-war!!!!

Crazy funnyyyyyyyyyy
          Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kaipo
            But if you get past the kissing then you should try for the home run by poking taco
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreamin
              So this sounds like it is just another case of a guy not being able to finish what he started...
              Since sharks don't sleep, he should have been prepared to cuddle afterwards for a long, long, time.

Comment

Working...
              X