This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Finding out this afternoon that someone hit my Scion xB car giving it gigantic scrape marks along with a ding mark sometime yesterday afternoon while it was being used by my wife as it was parked in both the Hawaii Kai Shopping Center and the Hawaii Kai Towne Center.

Bachi to whomever did this as the *s@*%@ did not leave a note!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
      Ya beat me to it, LikaNui! I've seen it on TV a coupla times and had much the same reaction. We need a retired judge to speak those words of wisdom? Gaaah!
      Maybe that's why he's retired.
      [/high five]

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
        Ya beat me to it, LikaNui! I've seen it on TV a coupla times and had much the same reaction. We need a retired judge to speak those words of wisdom? Gaaah!

"If everyone had an orange, they'd all have oranges." Uh ... thanks.
        LOL. I thought it was just me and my native NY negativism.

"Wow man, if we all had food, no one would be lookin' for food."

Deep.

Is he like, from California, dude?

Comment

I spent a lovely day with my grandson. His parents came to pick us up at the N.B.C. They treated me for a day of Shopping and pampering ~ my Christmas Presents!

While we walked in the "crosswalk"...my daughter, a few steps in front of us laughing. I saw a car coming straight for her - head on. All I could do, was scream!!!! I was paralyzed. Lucky, my daughter has good reflexes...lucky the Angels and God's hands were on her.

My daughter told the lady, "Wat, you neva see the Stop sign?" The woman didn't say sorry...she just drove away.

In a matter of a second...I almost lost my daughter because of someone's stupidity.

Please....in the rush of Christmas shopping, parties, going here and there, etc., take your time. Life is precious. You are precious....what is Christmas if we don't have our Loved ones to share it with?

Happy Holidays Everybody! Lets' Keep it Safe!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            In a matter of a second...I almost lost my daughter because of someone's stupidity. Please....in the rush of Christmas shopping, parties, going here and there, etc., take your time. Life is precious. You are precious....what is Christmas if we don't have our Loved ones to share it with?
            Saturday evening, in the crush and madness of downtown Seattle holiday shopping, someone ran a red light at approximately 35 mph (higher than the limit downtown) and hit a pedestrian - the brother of one of my co-workers. He (the pedestrian) rolled up the hood of the car, hit the windshield hard enough to crack it, then kept rolling over the roof and off the back.

Amazingly, he not only survived, he got up (he's a big guy, 6'5"), pulled the driver out of the car and beat the you-know-what out of him in front of an astounded crowd. The driver was subsequently arrested on multiple charges; co-worker's brother did go to the hospital to be checked out - looks like he suffered nothing worse than whiplash.

Remember - no matter how careful YOU are, there are always those you gotta watch out for; I'm sure none of them read HT, because if they did, they'd all follow Lynn's advice - just like us, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post

I am sorry, I wasn't born with 4 arms this life time!! Yeah!!. it's all my fault I don't have 4 arms!!!
              In the next life time I'll do better!!!.
              Speaking of which....

(Today, it was just my manager & I from 10 am - 4 pm)

No one else came for an extra help (from 10 am -4 pm)!!!

Today, my manager was doing one thing, & one thing only, & she thought that I could handle everything else??

NOT!!! I DON'T THINK SO!!.

And she is the one that is stressed!?!?!?!!!

WHAT ABOUT ME, TOO?!?!?!!!!!

AND I AM NOT STRESSED????

GAWD!!!!

Just Give me a break already, for crying out loud!!!!

Sheeesh!!!
              Aches & Pains
              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

I hate it when customers bring in their spyware/virus ridden computers filled with 100gb data and expect me to remove all of those stuff in a few minutes. To make it worse, they don't backup their stuff, so I can't just reformat and restart fresh.

I tell you, if I had longer hair, then I'd be pulling them out left and right.
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Having Justin Timberlake's now-controversial SNL holiday song stuck in my head all day.

(Caution, that link is NSFW...especially if your speakers are on)
                  Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                  We're not here to mess around
                  Boston, you know we love you madly
                  Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                  Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                  You know we couldn't live without you
                  Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                    Having Justin Timberlake's now-controversial SNL holiday song stuck in my head all day.

(Caution, that link is NSFW...especially if your speakers are on)
                    lol...if that song was on Future Sex Love Sounds, that album woulda been quadruple plat in its first week.
                    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

It pisses me off that a customer leaves a voicemail a few minutes before I get to the store, and when I call, I either get a busy tone, or no one answers the phone.

But atleast this person lives on the same street as me, so I can just walk up to their house this afternoon. (I did a reverse lookup with the number they gave me.)

EDIT: Isn't anyone answering their phones today???

I just called the division of motor vehicles to inquire about my vanity plate, and no one is answering the phone? Is 10:20 too early for people now?
                      Last edited by adrian; December 22, 2006, 09:21 AM.
                      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                        It just pisses me off when people mimic what they do in video games, ESPECIALLY if its Grand Theft Auto!

You don't see me wielding a mini-gun around and shooting at random people do you? Why should people think its okay to steal cars and taunt police?
                        Because games like that teach people that it's okay.

I still cannot believe games like these are allowed at all. It's so anti social why not make one that hunts down minorities for points! Whether it's anti social or racial, it's still WRONG!
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                          What pisses me off the most is....

When I go to work, I get these Idiotic (lame brain) customers who think I actually have 4 FRIGIN arms, & I can take care of people infront of the cashier & while I take care of other (especially elderly) people on the other side of me!!!

I am sorry, I wasn't born with 4 arms this life time!! Yeah!!. it's all my fault I don't have 4 arms!!!
                          In the next life time I'll do better!!!.

GAWD!!!

DUMB BUTT HOLES!!!

GAWD, CAN'T THEY JUST FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!.

SH!T!!!

I think everyone should have a job in retail or the service industry because then they can see how not to be assholes.

I could be helping a customer when someone else butts in and says, "I hate to be rude but can you..." Well then don't be rude and wait your friggin' turn you maggot.

Doesn't matter they'll be rude anyway and get all pissy when you tell them you'll get to them as soon as you're thru with the person they just interrupted. They were never nice and will never change so the only way to treat rude people is to ignore them. If they continue to get all pissy tell them a manager is on the way and call one immediately. Don't give them the chance to decline an offer of a manager. The customer is getting rude and out of hand so you pass it on to the guy who makes more than you and is supposedly trained to deal with pissy customers.

I believe in God and because of that belief, I KNOW pissy customers will go to Hell. No doubt.
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

People who get pissed off about everything kinda pisses me off, live and let live bra!
                            That and kooks that sit on the inside while you making the drop on a mean set!

Comment

Originally posted by surfphotog View Post
                              People who get pissed off about everything kinda pisses me off, live and let live bra!
                              That and kooks that sit on the inside while you making the drop on a mean set!
                              YEAH...WELL...i'M PISSED OFF TONIGHT!!!! sO WAT'S BRah?

Auntie Lynn

Good night!!!
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                                I think everyone should have a job in retail or the service industry because then they can see how not to be assholes.

I could be helping a customer when someone else butts in and says, "I hate to be rude but can you..." Well then don't be rude and wait your friggin' turn you maggot.
                                YEAH!!. That deserves a huge highfive!!.

Doesn't matter they'll be rude anyway and get all pissy when you tell them you'll get to them as soon as you're thru with the person they just interrupted. They were never nice and will never change so the only way to treat rude people is to ignore them. If they continue to get all pissy tell them a manager is on the way and call one immediately. Don't give them the chance to decline an offer of a manager. The customer is getting rude and out of hand so you pass it on to the guy who makes more than you and is supposedly trained to deal with pissy customers.
                                Good One!!.

I believe in God and because of that belief, I KNOW pissy customers will go to Hell. No doubt.
                                Now, that one, deserves a good double huge highfives!!.
                                Aches & Pains
                                (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
                                X