Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Christmas Party Wtih OnLine Friends From HT and Wala'au!

I forgot to add D'alani!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

6pm right?

perfect! plenty of time to slide over to MAKANA's cd release party after downtown at next door
      life is ok sometimes

Comment

Update on List:
        1stwahine and Guest
        HJB
        Tikiyaki and Guest
        Surfingfarmboy
        Jdub
        AbsolutChaos and Guest
        Scriv
        Surprised Guest
        Adrian
        Maddie afta work
        Mel
        Chris
        Marco
        Marco's wife
        Miss Surprise Guest!
        D'alani
        Christa

Comment

Sorry, but I won't be able to make it.

Vegas cleaned me out last week, and I gotta pull double shifts for the next few weekends to afford Christmas gifts for my ohana. So that means no Christmas party this Friday, or UH game on Saturday.

On the bright side, my coworker said she made over $500 in tips last weekend, so maybe I'll make some serious dinero this weekend. But then again, she's smoking hot and generally gets better tips than me. A pox on all customers that give better tips to hot girls! (though admittedly, I do the same thing. Hell, who doesn't)

Comment

It's ok Marco. We'll have other gatherings. In April we have our Annual Picnic! http://hawaiithreads.com/showthread....ghlight=picnic

Looking forward to meeting you and your wife then.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I checked out the place earlier tonight, and you gotta watch out for the sign. I believe its the first road in after the turn, and I missed it on my first past.

At the facility itself, I saw a packed parking lot of maybe 5 to 8 cars - I believe they were double parked or triple parked, but there's empty spaces along side the road.

Finally, is this a seafood place, or will they serve us land lovers?

Oh, and I forgot to shop for the grab bag. I'll put it on my list of things to do tomorrow.
              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                I checked out the place earlier tonight, and you gotta watch out for the sign. I believe its the first road in after the turn, and I missed it on my first past.

At the facility itself, I saw a packed parking lot of maybe 5 to 8 cars - I believe they were double parked or triple parked, but there's empty spaces along side the road.

Finally, is this a seafood place, or will they serve us land lovers?

Oh, and I forgot to shop for the grab bag. I'll put it on my list of things to do tomorrow.
                You're soooo funny! Of course they serve to Land Lovers!heheheh

Randy arrived last night! Mahalo for checking out the place. I will make a sign to post by the main road.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

By some stroke of luck I got this night off (yay)! I might just make this one and meet everyone.

On a side note, is this the same Chris and Mel from IRC (cluna and Beree)?
                  Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    You're soooo funny! Of course they serve to Land Lovers!hehehehe
                    No, I mean food like hamburgers or chicken.
                    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                      No, I mean food like hamburgers or chicken.
                      It's definitely not limited to seafood.

Sorry I'll need to miss the festivities. Hoist a glass of cheap wine for me!

Comment

Hmmmm. I'll have to think about coming. Anyone got GPS coordinates?

Comment

Based on what Adrian is saying, it sounds like parking over at La Mariana is pretty tough. Is the street parking relatively okay over there in its vicinity? You know, parking on the street in the Sand Island area is tough to come by during the weekday...most of the side streets makai of Nimitz usually are packed by early AM. I'm guessing it should be a bit easier to gert come pau hana on Fridays.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                            Hmmmm. I'll have to think about coming. Anyone got GPS coordinates?
                            La Mariana is here, where the red car is parked in the middle of the picture. 21.321887 N 157.893102 W.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
                              La Mariana is here, where the red car is parked in the middle of the picture. 21.321887 N 157.893102 W.
                              Thanks.

(Sheesh, too short again.)

Comment

I've been to La Mariana many times and have always been able to find parking in the immediate vicinity. That doesn't mean that there's a plethora of parking. It just means I have good La Mariana parking karma!

Comment

Working...
                                X