X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1stwahine
    replied
    Re: Pet Peeve of the Day

My Pet peeve right now is Helen is still up!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

NAH...JOKE.

Good night Helen....I love you.heheheh

Auntie Pupule

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Duct tape!
    My car may be old, but I've got more pride in it then that! I did pick up the unit this evening. I'll have to see if this will work out. For $30 hard to go too far wrong.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

I hate it when somebody's happy in this thread Okay now that post makes sense

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Adrian, was the accident caused by that scary flying candy wrapper (henceforth to be called a SFCW)?
    Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
    She doesn't have the time. She's still the parking monitor at CompUSA in town
    *DD RUNS TO THE HILLS*
    Ahhh, the joys of morning laughter fill my hale while reading this thread. (Oop - sorry - that's not a "peeve," is it?)

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post

*DD RUNS TO THE HILLS*
    I'll never get angry at you.

Cause you filled my ice-box with juice and soda dat lasted foa weeks. Plus, fed me Prime Rib and Chinese Food!!!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    So I've driving though downtown. It's a bit past 10AM. Traffic isn't too bad, I'm headed down the road in the right lane and I've got the green light for the next intersection. This minivan on the side street on the right is heading for the red light - a little fast. Goes right past the stop line. Doesn't stop until he sees me and then stops with half his van hanging out in my lane. Sheesh! What a lamer.

One of my fantasies is to put a video camera in my car and upload "Honolulu streets of shame" to youtube. If I had a camera running, that video would have been uploaded! Hmmmmm. Radio Shack has a close out on a video recorder for $30..... Now, how to mount it?
    Duct tape!

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied

So I've driving though downtown. It's a bit past 10AM. Traffic isn't too bad, I'm headed down the road in the right lane and I've got the green light for the next intersection. This minivan on the side street on the right is heading for the red light - a little fast. Goes right past the stop line. Doesn't stop until he sees me and then stops with half his van hanging out in my lane. Sheesh! What a lamer.

One of my fantasies is to put a video camera in my car and upload "Honolulu streets of shame" to youtube. If I had a camera running, that video would have been uploaded! Hmmmmm. Radio Shack has a close out on a video recorder for $30..... Now, how to mount it?

Leave a comment:

• DiverDown808
    replied

You should have been the facilities manager at the Gas Company......

*DD RUNS TO THE HILLS*

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Adrian, was the accident caused by that scary flying candy wrapper
    nah. It happened a few hours after that incident.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Adrian, was the accident caused by that scary flying candy wrapper (henceforth to be called a SFCW)?

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

... when you get into a fender bender with a cute girl, but when you pull over, there's no damage to both cars. I know she noticed me noticing her noticing me. (and I was supposed to hit her, not she hitting me - if you know what I mean)

(and no, no one got hurt. Luckily I adjusted my headrest prior to heading out, because that saved me.)

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Ho right on Auntie, you come my house for dinner okay?
    Shua!!!If das the case..I teach you how to make Lumpia's and I'll cook dinner!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    You're welcome Craig!

Btw: Remember my promise to you on the Lumpia's?heheheh Well, it just so happens, I'll be coming to the Big Island and delivering it to you in person. I'll be there in Sept. Hmmm...maybe an HT get to-get-together?

Auntie Lynn
    Ho right on Auntie, you come my house for dinner okay?

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

No guts. Thanks Auntie for that post!
    You're welcome Craig!

Btw: Remember my promise to you on the Lumpia's?heheheh Well, it just so happens, I'll be coming to the Big Island and delivering it to you in person. I'll be there in Sept. Hmmm...maybe an HT get to-get-together?

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

You should have been the facilities manager at the Gas Company. We have company stalls on Kona Street (the part of Kona street the Gas Company owns) but periodically someone would park their cars in our stalls. Our manager would tell me to just park it inside the facility and he'd put a note on the windshield.

I tell him, "What about the sign regarding illegal parking and the threat of towing?" He tells me he doesn't want to cause trouble.

OKAY then why the heck put up a sign if you don't have the guts to follow thru. The illegal motorist knows that and will park there anyway then.

Every noon time I would have to endure that to the point where I just parked inside every afternoon I came back from lunch. Why bother already. I tell the manager I'll consider parking in my stall when he decides to do his frickin job and tow the next bastard's car away as he's instructed to do by our own company policies regarding parking.

No guts. Thanks Auntie for that post!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X