Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Part of Today

Originally posted by InfinityProductions View Post
    Woke up this morning to an overflowing, clogged bathtub.
    Let me guess: hair in the drain. Might want to consider putting one of those screens over the drain to catch the hair. Yeah, you'll have to clean the screen frequently, but hardly ever deal with the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
      Let me guess: hair in the drain. Might want to consider putting one of those screens over the drain to catch the hair. Yeah, you'll have to clean the screen frequently, but hardly ever deal with the drain.
      No not at all, we do have have the screen, it's cleaned often. I suspected something our littlest soul did, since all the drains were backing up into the tub I thought maybe he flushed 'something' down the toilet like he did a few months ago when he decided to "take out the trash". But, it was actually baby wipes...used baby wipes flushed down the toilet was clogging the bathtub. I am not going to say who flushed it, but I will say it wasn't our 3 year old.
      ___
      "Be god to each other."

Comment

The place was packed with customers at Tamashiro Market in Palama. I was through ordering Tako Madako and Ahi Poke. Suddenly, everything began to go blur. I went to the side. The first thing I checked was my glasses. Hala! It was broken. One of the lenses was missing!

Standing there I shouted "NOBODY MOVES!!! I Lost my LENSES!"

My voice must be some loud.heheheh

I searched and searched but neba could find.

Den I looked down in my basket of groceries...there on top of the Ahi Poke was my lenses.

I didn't say nuttin to nobody.

Paid my bill and laughed my silly Arse out to Leimomi!

Yep! Das the best part of today!

Now wea can I go fix um cause I no like look like one Geek with rubbah band on Monday!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; August 24, 2007, 12:42 PM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

If you no mind the drive go to any Lenscrafters and they will do it for free, with a reminder to come to them whenever you need to get glasses. At least they used to do it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Alani View Post
            If you no mind the drive go to any Lenscrafters and they will do it for free, with a reminder to come to them whenever you need to get glasses. At least they used to do it for free.
            I'm leaving now. I decided to buy a new one.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              I'm leaving now. I decided to buy a new one.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
              AUNTIE WAIT!!! Maybe I'm too late, just read your post now. You can save $$$ by buying through Kaiser, even if you're not a member. Lenscrafters you're paying for the name. Honolulu Kaiser clinic has a big selection.

Comment

Originally posted by ploal5333 View Post
                AUNTIE WAIT!!! Maybe I'm too late, just read your post now. You can save $$$ by buying through Kaiser, even if you're not a member. Lenscrafters you're paying for the name. Honolulu Kaiser clinic has a big selection.
                I drove in TRAFFIC...den went to Lens Crafters. I did an Auntie Pupule.

I forgot my Purse!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I need glasses asap. With Kaiser, I would have to wait several days.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I don't know if it qualifies as a "good part of the day", but I just realized I've been using Windows for 12 years! I started with 3.1 up to Vista.

Linux is like a whole new animal.
                  How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

(singing)
                    The machine fought me, and, I won.
                    The machine fought me, and, I won.

Stupid thing has had a quirk that been bugging me the last few days. Puzzled everyone. But I got it.

Comment

It's Saturday. A day when I can wake up late and not give a cr@p about what I need to do today. That's the best part of this particular day... and every Saturday of the year (for the most part).

But alas! I'm up early. What's up with that?
                      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Day's early yet but best part so far was waking up with hubby and family, then realizing it is SATURDAY!!
                        Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

The best part of today was spending time on a boat out at the sandbar in Kaneohe Bay. Photos are in The Workshop section of HT, in the photo thread, of course.
                          DAMN lucky we live Hawai`i nei!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                            The best part of today was spending time on a boat out at the sandbar in Kaneohe Bay. Photos are in The Workshop section of HT, in the photo thread, of course.
                            DAMN lucky we live Hawai`i nei!!!
                            We sure are! The only thing better than those photos today would be those photos taken in January! Oh wait...that CAN happen!

Comment

Amen, Tutu. Water temp was about 75 degrees today. In January, it might drop down to a bone chilling 70 degrees. Brrrrrrrrr!
                              I anchored the boat well away from the crowd you saw in those photos. Had two honu swimming around the boat for 20 minutes or so, too.
                              And don'tcha just love the color of the water in that third photo?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I got my Windows up and running again! Granted, I had to redo some things and make a lot of changes to get back my computer, but it was worth it.
                                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
                                X