Best Part of Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Part of Today

Found out I still had time to order a small cake for our 5 year anniversary on Friday from the same place that did our wedding cake! Yum! Now I just have to decide what kind of cake we want to get...

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Yesterday: hanging with Jake Shimabukuro.
      Today: hanging with Herb Ohta, Jr. & Patrick Landeza.

Musicians from Hawai`i - you are always welcome to visit Seattle!

Comment

My hub's boss called to tell him to be in for work Monday morning. His 8 month long vacation is over....which means that in a month I can get my knee looked at that got borked 7 months ago. YAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
          My hub's boss called to tell him to be in for work Monday morning. His 8 month long vacation is over....which means that in a month I can get my knee looked at that got borked 7 months ago. YAY!!!
          I am so HAPPY for your Hubby and You Dear!!

Your post made me SMILE and touched my Heart!!

Congrats!!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            I am so HAPPY for your Hubby and You Dear!!

Your post made me SMILE and touched my Heart!!

Congrats!!

Auntie Lynn
            Thanks!

The news lets me relax my grip on the money, I can get the girls some of the... 'I want it just 'cause'... stuff they've been wanting instead telling em we gotta hang on to it just in case. I mean we weren't hanging on by a thread and have managed to keep three to four months mortgage/tax/insurance in the escrow plus a decent level of back-up reserves but we haven't been doing anything that would cost much in the way of discretionary spending, some of the people 'round here have been out of work over two years so I've been squeezing the hell out of every dollar and nickle.

So excuse me for now....I gotta go sweep up eagle fluff and buffalo poo.

Comment

Best part of today?
              Mrs. Menehune and I just sent off our last Oceanic Time Warner Cable payment.
              We're good till May 22nd... then will go without, till we just gotta check out Direct TV.
              Maybe I'll get off my ___ again. HaHa!
              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

after being separated for a year and a half, is it too early/soon to be so happy to have a lady friend in my life? She HAS been the best part of a few days. . .
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                  after being separated for a year and a half, is it too early/soon to be so happy to have a lady friend in my life? She HAS been the best part of a few days. . .
                  The calendar won't tell you when you are ready, my friend, but your heart will. As a buddy of mine would say, "nice for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                    Best part of today?
                    Mrs. Menehune and I just sent off our last Oceanic Time Warner Cable payment.
                    We're good till May 22nd... then will go without, till we just gotta check out Direct TV.
                    Maybe I'll get off my ___ again. HaHa!
                    You will LOVE Direct TV! we have it and its great - great reception and lots of HD channels.

Best part of my day was not being alone in the office again! My boss is finally through taking vacations for a while and so today, I had someone to talk to & just another human being around. I always thought I would love to have a job where I worked all by myself - boy, was I wrong about that.
                    Last edited by anapuni808; April 5, 2010, 06:48 PM.
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post

Just what the doctor ordered!

Comment

Best part of today is some fantastic news on the employment and salary increase fronts. Hallelujah!!!
                        In this down economy and job market, that's no small miracle. I'm grateful for -- and humbled by -- the support of so many present and former business associates.
                        I'd be dancing around the room... if I knew how to dance. The last time I tried to dance, people started asking where they could make donations to find a cure.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Congratulations, LN. I know you're one of those people for whom job satisfaction is higher in value than compensation, so if you can get a good amount of both, that's fantastic.

Comment

Congratulations LikaNui!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

• It may be incurable...

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              I'd be dancing around the room... if I knew how to dance. The last time I tried to dance, people started asking where they could make donations to find a cure.
                              Was this you? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmlXpYQeBs
                              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Best Part of Today was participating on a panel at OLELO for a new Talk Show "Truth and Justice!" to be shown soon.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X