• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LikaNui
    replied
    Re: Best Part of Today

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
    congrats LL and happy b-day accousticlady! overall just a beautiful day. just look at mel's pic. it says it all.
    I agree with all four thoughts there! Congrats to LL, birthday greetings to AcousticLady (plus good luck on your trip and meetings!), it was a beautiful day, and Mel's photo was (as usual) terrific!
    Best part of my day today was receiving a job offer out of the blue, which included an almost 30% salary increase. But it would require moving to a different part of the island, and I'll probably decline the offer primarily for that reason.
    Windward side rules!
    Last edited by LikaNui; August 6, 2008, 05:23 PM. Reason: Added props to the windward side.

Leave a comment:

• kani-lehua
    replied

congrats LL and happy b-day accousticlady!

overall just a beautiful day. just look at mel's pic. it says it all.

Leave a comment:

• acousticlady
    replied

Congrats, LL.

The best part of my day is actually yesterday and tomorrow. Yesterday was my birthday and friends and family gave me a surprise party. It was a milestone birthday so everyone had to rub it in. Lots of fun . Tomorrow, I go to Honolulu for a week's worth of business meetings. This could be the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

Thanks everybody! I don't want to reveal too much publicly, but I have PM-ed some of you about my new position! I'm so excited...I start my training today right after I'm done with my current job. It'll be a long day.

And in other news...I put in my two weeks' notice this morning. It was difficult, but it was a liberating feeling -- and boy, was it awesome!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Congratulations Lei Liko!!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
    I was offered a new job today and I accepted.
    From another representative of the LL Posse - congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by jkpescador View Post
    Taking care of my sick son and watching his fever go down and become his usual self.
    When illnesses start to resolve like that it definitely is the best part of the day. Glad to hear the little guy is back to feelin' good.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I'm so happy to see your note. Can you give us some insight on what you'll be doing?!!!
    Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
    WOOHOO! Congrats!
    Absolutely what they said!!! Great news, Lei!

Leave a comment:

• MyopicJoe
    replied

I'll be making twice what I make now and the new location cuts my morning and afternoon commute in half.
    WOOHOO! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

I'll be making twice what I make now and the new location cuts my morning and afternoon commute in half.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I'm so happy to see your note. Can you give us some insight on what you'll be doing?!!!

Leave a comment:

• jkpescador
    replied

Taking care of my sick son and watching his fever go down and become his usual self.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Seeking Penance
    replied

best part of today for me was a 15 minute nap during lunch; having to work a full-time and a part time job and going to school part-time; that was a well needed nap

Leave a comment:

• mel
    replied

one more.

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

best parts of every day whilst on family business in the philippines are the frequent emails from eric. i just sent him a pic of me in my uncle's garden with one of his moth orchids in my hair. eric's reaction was two words: "I like!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X