X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sophielynette
    replied
    Re: Best Part of Today

Snorkeling with turtles at Kailua beach with Turtlegirl. It's good to be back in Hawaii.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    You better say that, T-girl. If you had put a post about Auntie Pupule in the "Pet Peeve" thread instead, you'd have felt the wrath of the WHACK-WHACKs!
    Too funny.

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
    Haha, no peeves, no whack whacks, just a nice day. And there was a side bonus - I got to learn my way around town a little better and learn more about the upcoming election on Sept. 20th. And put my sign hanging skills to good use.
    turtlegirl, I went back with MAMA to check the signs. The two in Foster Village was taken done. I found the signs intact by the side. The owner of the home told me the tenants didn't ask permission. There was a new sign on display in the front facing Salt Lake Blvd. of my opponent. I thanked her for not destroying my signs and smiled.

I proceeded across the street. The door was open as I called out "Aloha, Aloha!!" A woman came out and I introduced myself. It was the same as yesterday. She embraced me then called her husband out. He helped me put my bumbucha sign up which faces the other home ( ) and everyone coming in and out to Foster Village will see.

Yep! Everything happens for a reason.

My best part of today is meeting my new friends of Foster Village!

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• turtlegirl
    replied

Haha, no peeves, no whack whacks, just a nice day. And there was a side bonus - I got to learn my way around town a little better and learn more about the upcoming election on Sept. 20th. And put my sign hanging skills to good use.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

You better say that, T-girl. If you had put a post about Auntie Pupule in the "Pet Peeve" thread instead, you'd have felt the wrath of the WHACK-WHACKs!

Leave a comment:

• turtlegirl
    replied

Hey! That was the best part of my day, too!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

The best part of today was spending it with turtle girl!

She's the best. And so very BEAUTIFUL!

We put up my bumbucha signs up in Salt Lake Blvd.,and Foster Village area.
    Ate lunch at the building of the old 99 Ranch.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Seeking Penance
    replied

My 15 minute nap during lunch

Leave a comment:

• kani-lehua
    replied

the best part of today was harvesting different varieties of lettuce. yeehaw.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

As(s) why hahd...but(t) we digress...
    I'll drink one at PK's daughter's wedding this afternoon for you.

"Okole maluna"...oh..sumting lidat!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Leo, Was the procedure the same one I had a while "back?" heheheh
    As(s) why hahd...but(t) we digress...

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Leo, Was the procedure the same one I had a while "back?" heheheh

Congratulations!!!

Love,

Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

The drug part was the fun part - the prep part (over a 24-hour period) was the less-than-enjoyable part. But this gets too close to TMI territory...

Today) breakfast and kanikapila at Kona Kitchen this morning; a lu`au gig this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Mostly unconscious all day for medical testing. (Nothing scary - but something all of you over 50 might understand...) Excellent results (despite a life of not-enough fruit and vegetable intake).
    Ooooh {{{{{LL}}}}}
    I'll take the "ography" over the "oscopy" any day. However, I'm a drug wus!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Mostly unconscious all day for medical testing. (Nothing scary - but something all of you over 50 might understand...) Excellent results (despite a life of not-enough fruit and vegetable intake).

Leave a comment:

• MyopicJoe
    replied

Originally posted by starbolt View Post
    I received an email from a former student who graduated in '97, who just wanted to say hi and catch up. I hadn't heard from her since then. She's now in Seattle.
    Teachers affect so many lives, but rarely do they witness the fruits of their labor. They "adopt" children and young adults whom they never see again. I'm glad one of your students made the effort to contact you, Starbolt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X