7/7/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/7/07

My friend told me this is when he was going to get married. After reading the story that Tony Parker thinks it would be a lucky day to wed Eva Longoria it makes me wonder if others will get married on that day or do other things that involve luck.

Vegas anyone?
    just started: mililaniblog.com

Re: 7/7/07

There's been many stories in the news recently about how churches and ministers are already booked for that day. If you're gonna do something in Vegas, better call immediately and see if it's available.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

This reminds me of when my family and I went to LA in 1977. It was 7/7/77 and 7am when we touched down in LA!
      Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by jkpescador View Post
        My friend told me this is when he was going to get married. After reading the story that Tony Parker thinks it would be a lucky day to wed Eva Longoria it makes me wonder if others will get married on that day or do other things that involve luck.
        It's lucky only if it's your first time. Otherwise, you seven out.

Comment

Wow! Lucky? I'm going to get married on 7/7/07!!!!

If I can find somebody to MARRY ME!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wait until next year when it's 8/8/8 then see how crowded Las Vegas and all the wedding chapels will be. Triple eight is like a really lucky number according to the Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Alani View Post
              Wait until next year when it's 8/8/8 then see how crowded Las Vegas and all the wedding chapels will be. Triple eight is like a really lucky number according to the Chinese.
              Pheeeeew! That gives Auntie Lynn an extra year to find Mr. Right!

Comment

Re: 7/7

throw a poll on this thread:

How many of us got married on 7/7? How many have other family members who also got married on this date? Dear friends' anniversaries on this date? Have 'ohana with this as a birthday? I would check off all four boxes.

pax

Comment

I was told that the word Luck comes from the name Lucifer as in the devil.

Some believe in divine intervention, some believe in luck.

You make your own conclusions on that one.
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    Pheeeeew! That gives Auntie Lynn an extra year to find Mr. Right!
                    Make a NOTE! By Eight-Eight-Zero Eight, I should find a MATE!

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

isn't that the day maleko is getting married too? probably a lot of people.

rad.

i'm going to propose to my boyfriend i think.
                      wait.
                      maybe in time for 8/8/08 instead.
                      life is ok sometimes

Comment

Working...
                      X