Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail

Hei. I have a question! I have sent a mail to Hawaii on 13.2.2007. The mail contained a DVD so it was in the special envelope. Now I'm waiting for reply over e-mail. I'm from small country in Europe called Slovenia.

Does anyone have any idea how long does it takes for my mail to get to Hawaii???

Re: Mail

Originally posted by Vidic View Post
    Hei. I have a question! I have sent a mail to Hawaii on 13.2.2007. The mail contained a DVD so it was in the special envelope. Now I'm waiting for reply over e-mail. I'm from small country in Europe called Slovenia.

Does anyone have any idea how long does it takes for my mail to get to Hawaii???
    It'll get here in about a 7-14 days from Europe, but it will be held up even longer in Customs. Could be 1-2 months before they release the package.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I know it takes 4 business days for a letter to go between Hawaii and the East Coast.

International, is quite different, depending on what shipping rates where used. It may taken 2 weeks for a CD to go from Hawaii to France.

Comment

nah man definetly not two months. I think it should take up to two weeks since it has gone on airplane. But does anyone have some experience whit sending mail to europe from Hawaii and knows how much time mail needed?

Thanks!

Comment

nah man definetly not two months. I think it should take up to two weeks since it has gone on airplane. But does anyone have some experience whit sending mail to europe from Hawaii and knows how much time mail needed?

Thanks!
          I mailed a CD on Oct. 12, 2006 from Hawaii and it arrived in Spain on Nov. 23.

Comment

damn thats a lot! Hope mine will get sooner :P

Comment

Thanks!
              I was just guessin' it would take 2 months, because I bought stuff from a Canadian seller online, and it took 6 weeks.

flickr

Comment

Well coming from a place called Slovenia (root word: Slow) I'll assume it'll take foreverrrrrrr

Heck I've had parcels sent from the west coast to Hawaii via Parcel Post and it took the maximum 8-weeks to arrive.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                  Well coming from a place called Slovenia (root word: Slow) I'll assume it'll take foreverrrrrrr

Heck I've had parcels sent from the west coast to Hawaii via Parcel Post and it took the maximum 8-weeks to arrive.
                  aaaahahahahahahahahyuk!

a package from GA got to me in 4 days. not bad *golf clap*

flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X