I AM Moving Wednesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I AM Moving Wednesday!!

Awsome pics! It's good you guys are having a neat experience driving cross country! Glad we're gonna have ya on the right coast

hey, you mind if I use that rocks pic for my desktop?
    -kp!

Comment

Blue................are we there yet?

The pic of your 3 boys is priceless. <LOL>

Wife is starting to miss the Southwest. Not good.
      Last edited by Da Rolling Eye; May 16, 2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kungpao View Post
        Awsome pics! It's good you guys are having a neat experience driving cross country! Glad we're gonna have ya on the right coast

hey, you mind if I use that rocks pic for my desktop?
        Don't mind at all!! LOL I am using the clouds one. It's great! hehe

We are in Butner North Carolina tonight and we actually have internet access again! It's been really rainy, we went over the smoky mountains. Beautiful drive!
        We will arrive at or Virginia Destination tomorrow! Now I am on crazy eastern time...I am loopy from losing hours,
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

This is in Texas and Oklahoma I got a kick out of them....
          I do love Texas and am amazed at how much religious acceptance there is everywhere.

Comment

I LOVED TExas! and Oklahoma too! Texas really takes pride in their state LOL It shows too. Keep in mind all the pictures are from an 80MPH moving van LOL So i they are blurred a bit, it's cause hubby won't slow down for nothing! I missed welcome to Tennessee LOL
            Plus the love pink hair! But there was a GIANT beetle in the store we shopped in LOL
            I thought I would see Oil drills in Texas but we saw them all through Oklahoma and Ark. The red river was beautiful in Oklahoma too. I LOVED the smells in OK, and it was so BEAUTIFUL, if Virginia doesn't work out I am dragging Andrew back to Texas or Ok. PERIOD!
            Oklahoma Turbines....

Last edited by blueyecicle; May 16, 2007, 04:34 PM.

Comment

The first red river I have ever seen, Oklahoma,

Texas, abandoned farm or something, ths picture is m favorite, it was so pretty and still.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                Oh yes and I forgot to add all the photos are taken from a car going 85 MPH LOL from the window!Pretty good for action shots !

I cannot believe that the speed limit in Arizona is 75! and Cali is 70! Oregon has nowhere over 60...I was shocked!Trip goes much faster!
                un-offically az speed limit is more like 100 plus and ca in the 90's - except when it's traffic

hawaii - well more like 55 and easy and relax driving - enjoy the view and surrounding
                California Information - places to visit and Things To Do in California

Comment

Nice pics! I like the abandoned bldgs pic and the blue freeway overpasses pic. Yer kids are cute btw.

Comment

Working...
                  X