Where has everyone gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has everyone gone?

This might sound weird, then again it might just be when I log on to the threads. But......are there alot of people that don't come here anymore?

I tried to do a search to see if this thread was already made but it's a pretty vague search for "GONE" or anything close to that.

Just wondering if I happen to miss something before coming here.

**I should of read the header before posting. LOL - stupid me. "Where has everyone gone?" - yeah that'll do.
    Last edited by ChicagoGuy75; May 14, 2007, 10:35 PM. Reason: Stupid header - should of checked

Re: Where is has everyone gone?

Time zone differences? CDT is 5 hours ahead of HST. If you just got up early in the morning there, it's about time for us in Hawaii to hit the sack.

Comment

Re: Where is has everyone gone?

I was kind of thinking it was that or something possible with the time differences.

I remember when I lived on Oahu that people were calling me 5 am in the morning to talk.

Drove me bananas.

Comment

Re: Where has everyone gone?

For me, I can only say that I have times in my life that are extremely busy, and this is one of them. As a result, I don't have time to check my usual fave sites/respond to threads that often. I hope things will get better next week. It also just depends on whether the topics strike my interest enough to make me want to respond. We all have different topics close to our heart and topics we could care less about.

Comment

A lot of people only visit this board it seems to get advice for an upcoming vacation or moving here--and once they get the info they seek (good or bad), they stop coming here.

Comment

Rapture maybe

I love that bumper sticker: In the event of Rapture, this car will be unmanned
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              Rapture maybe
              But if they're all gone because of The Rapture --- why are YOU still here, CW?
              (Posted affectionately, you know.)

(E.T.A. --- Never mind; I just read the "rudest drivers" thread, so now I know the answer.)
              Last edited by Leo Lakio; May 15, 2007, 10:37 AM. Reason: cross-threading

Comment

Maybe it's because the "NEW" threads are far and few. Sometimes you have to change the bait, to attract the fish.
                Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoGuy75 View Post
                  This might sound weird, then again it might just be when I log on to the threads. But......are there alot of people that don't come here anymore?
                  We're being traded for homeless people, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                    But if they're all gone because of The Rapture --- why are YOU still here, CW?
                    (Posted affectionately, you know)

(E.T.A. --- Never mind; I just read the "rudest drivers" thread, so now I know the answer.)
                    Actually I'm posting this from another world, you know wireless internet is a great thing. www.heaven.god (can't reach the link? Your internet browser may be corrupted by satanic virus') or the server may be experiencing heavy traffic during rapture
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                      Das not funny Vanguard! Soft Whack Whack!!

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                        www.heaven.god (can't reach the link? Your internet browser may be corrupted by satanic virus')
                        You may be right --- my internet service is pure hell...eep!

Comment

I've been absent a good while... but only because I've been super busy w/ school & honestly... when I get a little down, I don't want to come to a place that reminds me about where I can't be... especially when I'm stuck in a cold place like Maryland.

Things are looking up, & I can look forward to things again.
                          <3 EriKa
                          ErikaMarie.us

Comment

Craig, by far the most funniest posts you've done. I needed a good laugh.

As for me, due to changes in my work schedule (call me Vampire Aaron) and since I've been in a relationship for the last 6 months, I've been posting way less on HT.
                            Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                            The Kona Blog

Comment

I've been wondering about this, too. Hopefully when I have a lot of ideas, I'll be able to make a hundred posts in one day.
                              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X