boom! Boom! BOOM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: boom! Boom! BOOM!

No need be sorry. I like monkeys ...... I collect the stuffed toy kind.

Comment

Re: boom! Boom! BOOM!

eric and i were at his place in kaimuki and we saw about 1/3 to 1/5 of the show (we would have seen more but the second floor of the house makai of him blocked the other 2/3 to 4/5 of the view). we watched it from the bathroom window. i had to stand on the toilet seat cover to see what could be seen.

twas spectacular as hell, though. we could hear many of eric's neighbors oohing and ahhing throughout and they cheered excitedly at the finale. no doubt they could see more than 1/3 to 1/5 of the show, tho. *pout*

thank you for answering the question as to why the show was on in the first place. seemed like it went on for about half an hour.
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
      X