Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grocery Shopping.

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
    does anyone go to the local farmer's market for fresh veggies? Where are they on O'ahu?
    KCC has one on saturdays. or is it sunday? i forget, cause we like to sleep in and can never seem to get our butts out of the house to make it since they close at noon or something like that.

there's also a farmer's stand on 9th and waialae that eric & i like to go to for cheap shiitake mushrooms, garlic, okinawan sweet potatoes, papayas, chili and jalapeno peppers, basil, mint and some other things. they also have a fridge of marinated meats that a friend said was pretty darnt good.

another farmer's stand is across from hale vietnam further up waialae but i haven't taken a look. i know from my hanabata days that between kalihi kai elem and kalakaua intermediate they have an open market on saturday mornings.
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I shop Schofield Commissary every week and if on one of the other bases, I'll shop there, like the old Barbers Pt. commissary when I was there teaching my daughter how to drive.
      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

http://finances.msn.com/saving-money...b-5e8d04222d0f

There are some products where I can't tell the difference between the name brand and the store brand.

Comment

Sometimes it's just a matter of when the factory line was operating.
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Working...
          X