Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refuse pickup

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be rubbish pickup tomorrow? I have many things to get rid of/unpack on this 3 day weekend. Thanks!

Re: Refuse pickup

Originally posted by OahuGirl View Post
    Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be rubbish pickup tomorrow? I have many things to get rid of/unpack on this 3 day weekend. Thanks!
    Please check Honolulu ENV http://envhonolulu.org/solid_waste/
    Look to the right. Collection Schedules.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I think she's asking because tomorrow's a holiday. I had the same question and found this little blurb on the website:

Holiday Schedule: Refuse collection, yard waste collection and bulky item collection are provided as scheduled on every holiday except Christmas Day and New Year's Day.

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
        I think she's asking because tomorrow's a holiday. I had the same question and found this little blurb on the website:
        heheheh
        http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...504137896.html

Today is Discoverers Day (Columbus Day on the Mainland). In Hawaii, it is observed as a federal holiday, but is no longer a state or county holiday.

With a few exceptions, it will be a regular Monday for city and state services, including rubbish pickup and landfill operations, bus service, street parking and open markets.

Auntie Lynn

BTW: It's good to keep a copy handy of the schedule. Especially, Bulky Item Pick-ups.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hi this is sansei and yesterday i learned from the bulky item's manager,that i inquired on when they came and they mentioned they came at on monday the 9th the second monday and the manager mentioned to me since they came,for myself and my mom to take our bulky item's back and wait until april 13th on monday and he the manager advised us to wait until april 13th so we'd take our bulky item's on sunday the 12th so when they come in the morning on the 13th,then they would com pick up the bulky item's so i thought to share this with everyone.

also the manager mentioned if you dont take the bulky item's back into your basement,they'd send someone out and then they'd fine us so i mentioned to the manager that we would since it was his request so i thought to share this with everyone.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
          X