Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Little Wh0rehou$e in Texas!

Folks,

I've been to the show this past Friday and with special permission I got a bunch of pictures...600+ of them. Check out my story by clicking on the link below...Enjoy!

http://www.superman808.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1191672808

http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Re: The Best Little Wh0rehou$e in Texas!

I went to see this show. Here are a few of my thoughts.

1. sitting in the front and center was pretty entertaining. you can really see the performers facial expressions well. It was funny and kept me interested so I wasn't in danger of dozing off - a real nightmare for me if I'm sitting up front.

2. That Dung chick is really really skinny. I like women who are slim but that chick is really thin, almost in an unhealthy way. Both Dung sisters were in the show but not sure which one was which.

3. There was a big black dude sitting in front of me. When the boys' shower scene started he had a deathstare at their feet. He head didn't budge an inch the entire time. It was funny, it was as if he was not going to look up else he catch a glimpse of what was under the towels by accident.

I had a similiar concern when the hookers pranced about on stage. Somehow I got over this inhibition after a minute or two.

4. It was funny to hear the Chinese/Fillipino guy playing the sheriff refer to chinese as "chinks" and some other offensive slang for blacks or some other minority. Also all of that profanity on stage was also refreshing in an unexpected way.

Comment

Originally posted by 808shooter View Post
      I went to see this show. Here are a few of my thoughts.

1. sitting in the front and center was pretty entertaining. you can really see the performers facial expressions well. It was funny and kept me interested so I wasn't in danger of dozing off - a real nightmare for me if I'm sitting up front.

2. That Dung chick is really really skinny. I like women who are slim but that chick is really thin, almost in an unhealthy way. Both Dung sisters were in the show but not sure which one was which.

3. There was a big black dude sitting in front of me. When the boys' shower scene started he had a deathstare at their feet. He head didn't budge an inch the entire time. It was funny, it was as if he was not going to look up else he catch a glimpse of what was under the towels by accident.

I had a similiar concern when the hookers pranced about on stage. Somehow I got over this inhibition after a minute or two.

4. It was funny to hear the Chinese/Fillipino guy playing the sheriff refer to chinese as "chinks" and some other offensive slang for blacks or some other minority. Also all of that profanity on stage was also refreshing in an unexpected way.
      #2...I believe that is Darah Dung...Denby has a little more meat. Darah was "Shy".

#3...well...homophobia abound. I took the pictures for the ladies of my BLOG.
      http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

I was more into the wahine (in the collage, 3rd row, 2nd column).

Comment

Working...
        X