Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pat vs Colts

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics View Post
    If you'll be watching the game, are you gonna be at friends place with your own tailgate party?
    If we did, we'd have to unbolt the tailgate and bring it inside the house. Been raining steadily here on the windward side since late last evening, including thunder that woke me up at 2am and continued until about two hours ago.
    It's supposed to rain all day (that's fine; we really need it), so it's perfect weather to be a couch potato and watch football all day.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Wow, da good kine pupus Auntie!

We not meeting at The Roma today. Instead I went to BJ's and bought pupus: potstickers, mini sausages in BBQ sauce, Meatballs in Chipotle BBQ sauce and sliced Kielbasa in sweet and sour sauce.....now I gotta go cook rice.

Eh Lika, sorry you get so much rain! We just had one storm pass by yesterday here on the east coast...was pretty wind and the south shore/cape cod got the brunt of it....windy with trees/branches coming down and minor flooding and loss of electricity.
      Last edited by EastCoastTropics; November 4, 2007, 09:18 AM.
      Lovena

Comment

Re: Game of the Year: Patriots at Colts, Nov. 4

Argh. Well, today's game proved a couple of things: The Patriots are the better team, but only slightly better, and the winner of this game is NOT a lock for the SuperBowl. Because really, this could have gone either way.

The Colts DID beat the spread, but of course that wasn't part of the postcard bet! So Kalei, PM me your address and I'll find you a good one!
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Brady Rallies Patriots Past Colts 24-20
          Tom Brady threw a pair of fourth quarter touchdown passes as the New England Patriots rallied past the Indianapolis Colts 24-20 in a matchup of the National Football League's two remaining unbeaten teams.

Brady threw for 255 yards and three touchdown passes, including scores to Wes Welker and Kevin Faulk in the final 8:04 to give the Patriots the lead, as New England improved to 9-0. The defending Super Bowl champion Colts, who had won 11 straight dating back to last season, are now 7-1.

The game marked the first time that teams with records of 7-0 or better have played in the league's 88 seasons.

Comment

Anyone see Belichick blow off Dungy as they walked off the field?
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Didn't he do that after their last matchup? What a jerk.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

That's OK. Dungy will have the last laugh in Miami.
                "Revenge is a dish best served cold." -- Khan Noonien Singh
                "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

i'm writing this from outside the country now and so i missed the game but does anyone know if the game is on the web anywhere? i guess it's unlikely but i'd love to see the game since the write ups have been pretty glowing.... thanks.
                  525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Maybe Belichick was ticked off that Dungy was running his mouth to the media.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...are-tarnished/
                    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X