• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UH Warriors vs. New Mexico State

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
    wearing a skirt?!? ha! ha!
    Well, he already wears a grass skirt!

According to the promos, it will be on Thursday. No sure if it's 6:00 or 10:00. Maybe both?

Comment

A couple of years ago, one of the stations (KFVE, probably) did a thing with Vili during a Warrior's road trip. Vili was in 'costume' and in silly caveman-ish Warrior mode for the flight over. The news story showed shocked reactions of the flight attendants and other passengers, plus reactions of the folks at the other airport.
      But most hilarious was at the rental car counter, with Vili saying "Cah! Me want drive CAH!!!"
      The expression on the rental clerk's face was priceless.
      The whole bit was absolutely hilarious.
      If anyone can find that on YouTube, please post the link!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
        Well, he already wears a grass skirt!

According to the promos, it will be on Thursday. No sure if it's 6:00 or 10:00. Maybe both?
        i emailed steph and she said it'll be on the 10 pm news. should be really funny!
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

i emailed steph and she said it'll be on the 10 pm news. should be really funny!
          Or really hot.

Know where I could a poster of her in full tribal gear?
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
            A couple of years ago, one of the stations (KFVE, probably) did a thing with Vili during a Warrior's road trip. Vili was in 'costume' and in silly caveman-ish Warrior mode for the flight over. The news story showed shocked reactions of the flight attendants and other passengers, plus reactions of the folks at the other airport.
            But most hilarious was at the rental car counter, with Vili saying "Cah! Me want drive CAH!!!"
            The expression on the rental clerk's face was priceless.
            The whole bit was absolutely hilarious.
            And yet no one offered him a sitcom TV deal.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
              Or really hot.

Know where I could a poster of her in full tribal gear?
              ha! ha! if there were one, i'm sure it'd be a big money maker! (considering that she was cheering at the game for at least two hours, i'd bet that at least one fan would've gotten a good shot of her with a decent camera and posted it on the web...)

personally, the fact that she's a marathoner elevates her in my book. the only thing better is being female and a surfer!
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

i went to a nearby sports bar to watch the first half of the game and so you guys (who watched the whole game) may have seen it but i was taken by complete surprise tonight. what am i talking about? stephanie lum in full warrior gear!!!

http://starbulletin.com/2007/10/28/s...oryxtra04.html
                (scroll down)

AND a commercial on tv; guess they'll air something this week.

she looks HOT in that outfit!
                i totally missed it on tv but fortunately, they've got the video clip on their website: http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?s=7301121

very funny! wish she'd do it again at this saturday's game!

Comment

Working...
                X