UH vs. Nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH vs. Nevada

The game just started on ESPNU, digital channel 219 and HD 1219.
    We're already up 3-0.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: UH vs. Nevada

John Hardy Tuliau stupidly and missed a chance to recover a fumble, then recouped with a fumble recovery that may lead to a 2 point concversion... and... got it!
    Tied at 14 near the half w/Moniz out.
    TCU beats Boise St. (?!)
    Last edited by Ron Whitfield; November 12, 2011, 05:51 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

35-21 Nevada leading at the start of the 4th quarter.
      Bummer about Moniz. Hurt his right ankle when he got tackled halfway through the first quarter. had to be carried off the field and carted off to the locker room.
      Combined with so many offensive linemen and wide receivers who are hurt and not playing, we're lucky to still be only 14 points down.

Comment

Dagger into the last remnants of bowl hopes with Nevada faking a field goal and running for a TD, making it 42-28 Nevada w/4 min. to go. Payback's a bitch.

Comment

Considering Moniz and Pollard were out (besides all the others), we still have to give the boys credit for scoring 28. Hopefully everyone will get healthy in the next couple of days.

Comment

It's final, Nevada 42, UH 28.

The Warriors have to win at least 2 of their last 3 games (Fresno St., Tulane, and BYU) in order to be eligible for the Hawaii Bowl. Although these games will all be at Aloha Stadium, it will be a tall order if Bryant Moniz's health is an issue.

Heave Ho, McMackin has to go!
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Moniz has a broken ankle, his UH career is pau.
              If we don't close out the season with 3 wins I think the furor will conclude with Coach Mac getting let go. Too bad, I doubt there's a coach any better to step in and take us to another level, which is what we need, otherwise there's little point in keeping the sport other than as a cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                Well, he has a broken tibia, which isn't an ankle, but. What a sad way to end his college career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                  If we don't close out the season with 3 wins I think the furor will conclude with Coach Mac getting let go. Too bad, I doubt there's a coach any better to step in and take us to another level, which is what we need, otherwise there's little point in keeping the sport other than as a cash cow.
                  Maybe there's a certain unemployed coach in Happy Valley who might be interested.
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                    Maybe there's a certain unemployed coach in Happy Valley who might be interested.
                    Feeling snarky tonite, are we?

Comment

Working...
                    X