Super Bowl LVIII - Already unwatchable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl LVIII - Already unwatchable

I don’t give damn about seeing the Kansas City Chiefs again and that goes for Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and their significant others that will be shown in their private boxes at least twenty times during the game.

I’m waiting for the announcers to tape a segment before the game as they ask Taylor Swift to analyze what she sees are the strengths and weaknesses of the 49ers defense.

The average ticket price is hovering around $9,800. That’s right now. What’s it going to be in two weeks? The the cheapest price for this year’s game is $8,188. Those are probably seats in the parking lot.

I think I might order some movies I’ve never seen before so I can watch those.

The Kansas City Chiefs are becoming the new New England Patriots and have become tiresome playing in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      The Kansas City Chiefs are becoming the new New England Patriots and have become tiresome playing in the Super Bowl.
      I could not agree more.

Comment

Andy Reid thought Travis Kelce had outgrown ‘temper’ before Super Bowl outburst (msn.com)

Imagine Travis Kelce's temper if the team had lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          Kelce is a drunk and a bully and while I am no Taylor Swift fan if I were her I'd begin to make my distance from him because the guy seems very unstable when things don't go his way.

Now imagine if it were a black tight end who bumped the head coach? The guy would be traded before training camp begun.

Comment

Working...
          X