March Madness: Tourney time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: March Madness: Tourney time

Go Huskies! Seems to be the year of upsets, and I think WA is the underdog. Dawgs v.Dawgs. Gotta love it.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
      That's why they call this March Madness...

Frickin Zags... how you lose when your up by 17!
      I was listening to it on the way home from work... got home and didn't watch it on TV because I thought they had the game in the bag. Then I saw the news and got pissed because it musta been a good game to watch afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        Go Huskies! Seems to be the year of upsets, and I think WA is the underdog. Dawgs v.Dawgs. Gotta love it.
        Miulang
        BTW: A funny aside: if you register a car in WA you can get a vanity plate with either the Washington Husky logo (designed by Nike) or the WSU Cougar. As of a week or so ago, the "weasel Husky" (because some alum say the logo looks more like a weasel than a dog) plates were replaced by a more sedate block "W" (still in purple). One of the reasons why UW is replacing the symbol is because too many alums were complaining about that weasel Husky and refused to buy the vanity plates (which bring money back to the school). WSU was leading in sales by like 100:1. I have to admit, the WSU symbol is really cool because they morphed "WSU" into a cool looking wild cat. And as a UW alum, I say, classy is better than weasly!

Miulang
        Last edited by Miulang; March 24, 2006, 12:15 PM.
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X