Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Raiders versus Chargers Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by nachodaddy View Post
    A little over six hours away....... really looking forward to this......
    Share your favorite Raider moment (or *Seahawk* moment if you dare
    Wouldn't that suck for the Raiders... the supposed "Kings of Monday Night Football," Would end up becoming the only team to ever be shut out twice in the same season on a Monday night

13-0 Seahawks going into the fourth.

I'm still praying Seahawk god... I have since Patera, Zorn, Largent, Hererra, Easley, Smith etc.... Please be good to us...

Especially since Bo Jackson when run silly on us that is still making MNF highlights!

Comment

The Raiders, whom I picked, are really "sucking" BIG-TIME. Their alleged O-line can't protect the QB ....... oh, the sacks are piling up!

Comment

It's got to hurt for you Raider fans knowing that this is Monday night...

And Seattle doesn't even have their QB or RB...

Sad now... 91 just tried to knee my Hawks dude in the BALLS...

This is MY GREATEST RAIDER MOMENT!!!!

A RAIDERS going to a "classless operation" according to the announcers tonight:

Comment

With the ejection at the end, it's just about as low as things could get.

I wish Al Davis would just give up already. We need some new leadership.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Raiders are the only team in the NFL with TWO home stadiums. One in Oakland. And on in San Diego.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
            It's got to hurt for you Raider fans knowing that this is Monday night...

And Seattle doesn't even have their QB or RB...

Sad now... 91 just tried to knee my Hawks dude in the BALLS...

This is MY GREATEST RAIDER MOMENT!!!!

A RAIDERS going to a "classless operation" according to the announcers tonight:

Tell your boy to quit holding and maybe next time he won't take one to the package. BTW, your boy is the same guy who guaranteed a victory for Seattle a week before the Super Bowl. Now that's classy.

Bandwagoner.
            You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Bandwagoner.
              I'm not sure what your talking about there...

Nacho... I've been a Hawk fan from the day they set foot in the kingdome. http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...5&postcount=31

When I was going into 6th grade my parents paid big money to attend one of there Don Heinrich sponsored camps.

I'm the ultimate Hawks fan... from the good days to the bad days ... if you think I'm on the band wagon... then think about your 3 weeks of NFL predictions against me and see who was right there (and still continue to kick okole on you over the over all lead )

Just playing Nacho... but how in da heck you call me out as a bandwagoner on the seahawks?

I lived in the puget sound from the time I was about 3 till the time I was about 23-24? That would make me a bonified Seahawk fan wouldn't it?

Or know... my bad sorry... I forgot the the "BC Lions" were technically the closest pro team to Bellingham.. however that's the CFL and a different league.

And then ... Crispy Nacho?

Comment

Through all the noise you project, your "homerism" is well documented. There is something about praying to the NFL gods a few weeks back that is a bit inconsistent though.

Anyways, go back and check your pics, I don't see you talking too much smack when you vote against them. Wait, that does not make sense. Voting against the Seahawks. If you are not a "homer" then what else can you be....

Bandwagoner

Have a nice day

Comment

Aye begawds Nacho...what happen, you eat one bad pepper? sheesh bro...

Sorry I do not pray to the HT Pickem threads OVER my love for Seattle football from a deep rooted seed.

I pick HT picks from guessing half the time and the other times from my secret genie that whispers to me the pre-known scores.

Other than that... I was going to hi-jack PZ's picking parrot but I think someone else stole it from him thus limiting his contributions anymore.

Comment

When you start running the smack, I start bringing out the big guns, bro.

Norm Johnson is a neighbor of mine, you remember him??? He sells real estate now.

Comment

When you start running the smack, I start bringing out the big guns, bro.

Norm Johnson old man is a neighbor of mine, you remember him??? He sells real estate now.
                      Norm Johnson was not an original Seahawk...sorry... he was brought in after Effran.(sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                        Norm Johnson was not an original Seahawk...sorry... he was brought in after Effran.(sp?)
                        Do you mean this guy????

Comment

Just showing you I was a hawks fan before I could even spell the players names!

Well crudola... I still can't spell... but I can remember my early hawk days.

Comment

Sorry to be a lurker, but I just noticed that this thread can also be in route 808 because raider is the name of Mitsubishi's truck, and charger is a dodge car.

carry on..
                            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
                            X