Superbowl XLI: Bears v. Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Superbowl XLI: Bears v. Colts

So the game was somewhat exciting til near the end. I guess the word of the day to describe a lot of the game was "turnover". I don't recall seeing as many turnovers in a Super Bowl as I did this one.

That said, what were the best ads that aired in this year's Super Bowl? My 2 favorites were:

1. Budweiser - worshipping crabs @ the beach... this is the one where all the crabs are bowing before the plastic cooler filled with Bud. While no where near or memorable as the classic Bud-Wei-Ser frogs of years ago, I still liked this one.

2. FedEx - I like scifi and space stuff; so this one with delivery from the moon was rather interesting to me.

I don't think this year's crop of Super Bowl ads were as memorable as those from years gone by.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Re: Superbowl XLI: Bears v. Colts

The Chevrolet commercial that uses all those songs people have written about Chevys was creative and effective. I also really liked the Coke commercial that put a spin on those violent Grand Theft Auto games (and their ilk). That one had me laughing aloud.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
      X