Timmy Chang, remember him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Timmy Chang, remember him?

So the Timmy Chang era continues to stumble. Another brutal start, threw 4 picks (one returned for an INT, again). Made it to the second half this time, but got yanked. To add insult to injury, the third stringer came in and threw 2 TD passes. My feeling is that Printers will be ready for next week, and barring injury, that's the last we've seen of Timmy this year.

Too bad. I like his arm, but he needs to work on accuracy, especially on those downfield throws. Two of his long attempts got picked off cuz he underthrew the receiver a tad. But what really cost him was his inability to see where the pressure was coming from, and his resulting happy feet.

Comment

Timmy Chang reminds me of Dave Kreig who played for the Seattle Seahawks. The ball is snapped, and all you see is a ball coming out of a pile of people. You have to wonder how he can see down the field when his blockers and the guys coming at him are all probably taller than him. I think that's why he throws so many picks.

Comment

So it looks like the Timmy Chang era is over for now. After two BRUTAL starts for the Ti-Cats, he has been releagated to third string duty. Not sure why he couldn't handle it. The CFL is custom designed for the smaller QBs who can throw on the run. Maybe it was lack or preparation, maybe it was jitters he couldn't overcome, or maybe he is not cut out to be a pro QB? Whatever the case may be, this year is done for him, better luck next year?

Comment

I always thought he should play arena football because it'll help him with his accuracy on a smaller field.

Comment

Working...
          X