UH Manoa vs Northern Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UH Manoa vs Northern Colorado

Bless Northern Colorado's heart. They stepped up. Now tell me: Why doesn't any one wanna play in our backyard?
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
      Bless Northern Colorado's heart. They stepped up. Now tell me: Why doesn't any one wanna play in our backyard?
      MICHIGAN STATE (McChicken State to me) was the one who backed-out of a game at Aloha Stadium and had to pay a $250K penalty. MICHIGAN's AD set-up a game with UH at Ann Arbor this season, but Wolverine head coach Lloyd Carr vetoed that idea with a "HELL, NO! WE'RE NOT PLAYING UH, HERE OR THERE!"

So, MICHIGAN played Appalachian State, the two-time defending !-AA national champs and LOST! BACHI, BACHI, BACHI!

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
        MICHIGAN STATE (McChicken State to me) was the one who backed-out of a game at Aloha Stadium and had to pay a $250K penalty. MICHIGAN's AD set-up a game with UH at Ann Arbor this season, but Wolverine head coach Lloyd Carr vetoed that idea with a "HELL, NO! WE'RE NOT PLAYING UH, HERE OR THERE!"

So, MICHIGAN played Appalachian State, the two-time defending !-AA national champs and LOST! BACHI, BACHI, BACHI!
        I'm thinking Apalachian State? When I saw that they had beaten MS, I thought well why not? Why can't the moon and the stars allign in such a way that a bunch of mountain boys can stay in sync long enough to slay Goliath? I'm waiting for Mark Wahlberg to immortalize Apalachia now!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Michigan's loss to Appalachian State is evidence that it made the right decision in backing out of the UH game. Heck. If the Wolverines can't beat a I-AA team, they aren't worthy of a game with us. Call us when you can kick a 35-yd field goal, Ann Arbor!
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

MICHIGAN may have been better-off to lose to HAWAII, a ranked D-! opponent, by 30 points, even in the Wolverines backyard.

Their loss to Appalachian State will be listed up there with VIRGINIA's basketball loss to CHAMINADE!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
              Michigan's loss to Appalachian State is evidence that it made the right decision in backing out of the UH game.
              Actually, losing to UH would not be as painful as losing to Appalachian State.

Sighs. Karmic payback. We kicked our 1-AA opponent. The Wolverines got neutered by their 1-AA opponent.

My personal gripe: Who are responsible for letting Northern Colorado score 6 points late in the game?
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Man, that laser to Grice-Mullins at the post was a great pass. It was ever-so-slightly thrown behind the receiver, but Grice-Mullins was sprinting. Of all the great passes Colt connected with, that was the sweetest.
                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

At this rate, Colt will re-write his single-season TD passes record while taking over as No. 1 for career TD passes. How do 65-70 TD passes, 6000 passing yards, 78% completion pct., and 190 PE sound?

Comment

I missed 3 scores using the bathroom and getting beer. It seemed so unfair for the Bears... like they were playing against the computer in a video football game.

Comment

Working...
                    X