Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UHM vs. Charleston Southern

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
    If Colt puts up his typical numbers in the NEXT game, he'll be right back on track.
    By the next game, he'll be healthier.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

What's the final score?
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
        What's the final score?
        66-10.

UH's favor.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

smh...Jones should set the difficulty at Heisman and stop using created players, judging by the scores of UH games this year.
          Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

any updates on the Haka drama during the pregame? Is it a non-issue now?

Comment

Originally posted by 808shooter View Post
              any updates on the Haka drama during the pregame? Is it a non-issue now?
              Once again, here's the REAL Haka...

Click on photo or here to watch this YouTube video .

sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

OK Tyler and Co. are pinned on our own five... then a third of the stadium gets into a "WE WANT COLT... WE WANT COLT" chant. That's the kind of fookin idiot fans that should stay home and watch it on PPV.

Yeah it was an ugly win. Regarding the ha'a, I think the league had issues with it being done at "away" games.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                  OK Tyler and Co. are pinned on our own five... then a third of the stadium gets into a "WE WANT COLT... WE WANT COLT" chant. That's the kind of fookin idiot fans that should stay home and watch it on PPV.

Yeah it was an ugly win. Regarding the ha'a, I think the league had issues with it being done at "away" games.
                  Hawaii's got the biggest bandwagon fans when it comes to football.

flickr

Comment

These bandwagon guys are such FRONT-RUNNERS! They complain that "all the good seats" (sideline between the 30's in the Orange and Blue sections) aren't available when the season tickets are on sale.

Comment

Not sure if you folks discussed it before, but which NFL team do you think Colt will join after this season? I know it's totally up in the air right now, but any suggestions or assumptions?

Wherever that is, that's where this "bandwagon" is heading.
                      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

The Warriors stay at #19 on the AP poll, but moved up to #17 on USA Today's Coaches Poll.
                        I believe that's our highest ranking ever. WooHOO!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                          Not sure if you folks discussed it before, but which NFL team do you think Colt will join after this season? I know it's totally up in the air right now, but any suggestions or assumptions?

Wherever that is, that's where this "bandwagon" is heading.
                          Hard to say in this day and age. Drafts are very deep, and teams draft according to need and not on talent--unless there's a very special player that comes along. I wouldn't say that Colt's at that level, because he benefits from a system that he's comfortable with--and a system like this doesn't exist in the NFL. There are other QBs in the NCAA that will most likely be picked ahead of him (i.e. Brian Brohm and John David Booty). Still, I think Colt will be picked in the late 1st round--somewhere around 21, 22.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                            Still, I think Colt will be picked in the late 1st round--somewhere around 21, 22.
                            I believe this would work against Colt. That deep into the draft and you're talking about teams that made the playoffs--the kinds of teams that probably don't need QBs. If Colt gets taken in the first half of the second round, he'll probably go to a team that's going to give him a really good look. Financially, of course, that's not as favorable as being taken in the first round, but you can do pretty well for yourself as a second-rounder!
                            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                              I believe this would work against Colt. That deep into the draft and you're talking about teams that made the playoffs--the kinds of teams that probably don't need QBs. If Colt gets taken in the first half of the second round, he'll probably go to a team that's going to give him a really good look. Financially, of course, that's not as favorable as being taken in the first round, but you can do pretty well for yourself as a second-rounder!
                              There are some teams with question marks at the QB position who look poised for this year's playoffs (i.e. Green Bay) where Colt could get a start by mid-season. If Colt ends up going early in the first round, may God bless his soul--he'll probably end up in football purgatory, like an Arizona or Cleveland, and never have the coaching and tools that a rookie needs to adjust to the NFL.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X