• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Prius

Check out this Toyota Prius:

http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/08/the-worlds-most.html

Re: Extreme Prius

Hilarious! I didn't think it was possible to make that car any uglier.

Comment

DUDE! KUHL!

Check this one out: www.aptera.com
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Very Cool! But he must have tied the grocery bag to the top, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
          Swedes. Why am I not surprised?
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Not just ugly, but with 4 batteries to power all the added accessories, it makes the car much less environmentally friendly when it comes time to dispose of the old batteries. Not to mention the added weight detracting from the Prius' fuel economy.

I can imagine these kinds of modifications driving the tree-huggers up the wall.
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
              I like it! They had fun with it, but they also made a few mods (like the shifter location) that Toyota should consider. The trailer said that the project was sponsored by Toyota, too, so I wonder what concepts they have for next year's auto shows.

I bet most of the mods will show up at the PriusChat.com store. But the engine still sounds the same.

This could do for the Prius what Tesla has done for EVs...
              Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
              Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
              We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
              Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Working...
              X