X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife (spouse) would kill me, but

I really want it!
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/1408449276.html
    "I'm selling my Wine black cherry 2008 250cc V-Twin. It's immaculate! Bike has lots of power, easy to manuver and will build the skills and confidance you need in your ride. It's a real cruiser, bike will give you good mileage and savings on the gas pump. Bike was serviced, safety checked with paper work good until Nov 2010. Bike will come with a New fullface helmet, bike cover, New all Chrome mirrors, All chrome head lamp visor and a motorcycle lock. I had this bike less than a year and need to sell it due to personal circumstances. Bought it for over 5k and would like $4000 However, I would settle for $3500 hundred. I am flexable and would take any reasonable offer. If your interested email me. God Bless!"

But I don't have a boat honey. ..... Honey?!

How 'bout you anything you want but really don't need or shouldn't have?
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Re: My Wife (spouse) would kill me, but

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
    Bought it for over 5k and would like $4000 However, I would settle for $3500 hundred. I am flexable and would take any reasonable offer.
    By saying it is $3500 hundred to me means $350,000.

Comment

MM, there's another motorcycle ad just posted on Craigslist that might make the first one more acceptable to your wife. Check out http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/1409966211.html .

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

And for $500 less than your first one, here's a Honda Shadow Ace $750 just posted on Craigslist today: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/1409534899.html . I had one of these a few years ago and loved it!
        It's fun scanning Craigslist! I check out the Boats, Motorcycles, and Musical Instruments sections at least once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          MM, there's another motorcycle ad just posted on Craigslist that might make the first one more acceptable to your wife. Check out http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/1409966211.html .

Yeah! I checked that one out too!
          I'd look great on it also... granted not as good as her though.

Comment

You gotta watch out for some of these great Craigslist deals. I've seen people list stuff like, "Got an extra 19" flat panel computer monitor I don't need...first to call gets it for free". Of course when you respond with your email, they got you and your email for spamming. It's rampant on Craigslist so like Ebay...buyer beware.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

How 'bout you anything you want but really don't need or shouldn't have?
              Oh man, that's always the case for me when it comes to cars. I'm not into expensive clothes, I don't wear watches or jewelery, I'm not into fancy restaurants -- but I do love my sports cars. Thankfully, my wife keeps me in line or else I'd be buying another car every year or so.

I did, however, recently buy this. Surprisingly, my wife was all for it. I really do love her.

Comment

That car looks really cool! How fast is that baby?
                What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

My wife would kill me, but...

What a cherry little sailboat! And only asking $900!
                  A Bristol 19 designed by Carl Alberg.
                  It has a great full keel hull and just all around solid boat.
                  http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/boa/1418755154.html

Comment

Originally posted by StinkyTheGrump View Post
                    That car looks really cool! How fast is that baby?
                    Don't answer that!! There's no legitimate way to find out on Oahu anymore.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

What a cherry little sailboat! And only asking $900! A Bristol 19 designed by Carl Alberg.
                      Anything designed by Alberg is good, and these Bristol 19s are indeed terrific little boats! Very tempting at that price.
                      Where would you keep it? In the photos it's clear that the boat is in the little marina at the Marine Corps base in Kaneohe, so if you buy it you'll have to move it somewhere else. Maybe Heeia Kea? Or your beloved [/cough] Keehi?

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                        1)Anything designed by Alberg is good, and these Bristol 19s are indeed terrific little boats! Very tempting at that price.
                        2)Where would you keep it? ..., so if you buy it you'll have to move it somewhere else.
                        1) For sure!

2) She's at Heeia Kea. I took this photo recently, but it would be the same problem dealing with State Harbors...

Dark blue hull is it ^

Comment

Working...
                        X