This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawai'i drivers v.Mainland

Since most people presently living in California are not natives, whose "style" are they driving with anyway? Not mine and I am a native. Hawaii's not the only place to have been invaded. I'm just back from Italy and Rome makes Los Angeles look like a bastion of politeness.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      hmmm.
      speeding ticket = not speed as much...

what WILL it take to teach people a lesson?
      Too many seem to be hellbent on being "an accident waiting to happen".

(wait, just caught this: "it's cool to be nice".
      another hmmmmm.)

Let's just say my driving has improved from when I first started. Before my friends use to tease me and say stuff like "Did you get your License from a Crackerjack box?" I am much safer now than I was three years ago. I am not the best driver, and I try not to get to excited or angry when People cut me off on the road, or do something stuped. You should see one of my friends She get's angry and balistic when she drives especially during traffic, that I am afraid to go with her in her car, I am afraid she just might get us killed.
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
        Sometimes you can't use the turnsignal on the freeway... for some drivers that's the signal for them to speed up so you cannot change lanes.
        that's the el lay style. sadly being imported to our islands.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
          Let's just say my driving has improved from when I first started.
          ok:
          "my driving has improved from when I first started."

himmmm. doesn't sound any different.

and why would this be yer response? I mean, it's a given. Shouldn't everyones driving improve from the first day they set their aggro fanny behind the wheel?!

..I am not the best driver,
          No one expect anyone to be "the best driver"

You should see one of my friends She get's angry and balistic when she drives especially during traffic, that I am afraid to go with her in her car, I am afraid she just might get us killed.
          justifying your road rage by comparing it to worse drivers ain't the most intelligent arguement.
          Last edited by kimo55; July 14, 2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

ok:
            "my driving has improved from when I first started."

himmmm. doesn't sound any different.
            and why would this be yer response? I mean, it's a given. Shouldn't everyones driving improve from the first day they set their aggro fanny behind the wheel?!

No one expect anyone to be "the best driver"

justifying your road rage by comparing it to worse drivers ain't the most intelligent arguement.[/QUOTE]

Kimo I wasn't trying to make this into an argument but if you were than be my guess. argue away I have nothing to say. Laters.

Comment

Kimo I wasn't trying to make this into an argument but if you were than be my guess. argue away I have nothing to say. Laters.
              uh, wot dat!?
              "than be my guess" ?!

I am trying to clarify your stance and reasoning.
              t'ain't an arguement.

Comment

I think there's a problem identifying who is the bad driver.

If you drive the speed limit and thus create a parade of disgruntled drivers behind you, guess what...you're the idiot driving too slow.

If you drive like a friggin' maniac and thus create a hazzard to the rest of us who are also driving too fast but was beaten by your outlandish driving, then guess what...you're the jerk driving too fast.

So if you're in my way you're an idiot, if you pass me you're a jerk! And if the kids are screaming in the back of the van, I could care less if you're an idiot or a jerk because I'm gonna wring the necks of my kids when we get home and AINOKEA about all the other drivers whizzing past me anyway.

Depends on how my day was to determine if the other drivers are idiots or jerks. Das why I don't think I'll make a good cop. I'd be giving tickets to every idiot and jerk out there and pretty soon I'll be on KSSK's posse alert:

Okay Jason Yotsuda how's the traffic looking? Well Craig's out there again handing out tickets to everybody in the zipper lane so traffic's backed up all the way to the H1/H2 merge (better known as the killing fields). Bad news is everyone will be late for work, but the good news is that the City won't have to collect anymore in Transit taxes. Back to you Mike.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

uh, wot dat!?
                  "than be my guess" ?!

I am trying to clarify your stance and reasoning.
                  t'ain't an arguement.
                  Take care Kimo I am almost off and I will be driving home soon, in TRAFFIC.
                  I hate it but not like I got a choice in the matter, oh I do I could wait till it dies down, but that will take all the fun out of driving. You have a nice day.

Comment

Take care Kimo I am almost off and I will be driving home soon, in TRAFFIC.
                    Uh oh, Pedro stay on da road! What's your route, brah? That way we know which way not to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X