No announcement yet.

How much are you paying at the pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much are you paying at the pump?

I paid $2.82 for regular unleaded yesterday in Aiea.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Went to Costco Waipio early this morning. Paid $2.55, which - compared to what I've seen in town - is a deal. Gas is so expensive now... everyone is carpooling and hitching rides:

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Went to Costco Waipio early this morning. Paid $2.55, which - compared to what I've seen in town - is a deal. Gas is so expensive now... everyone is carpooling and hitching rides:

If more people carpool and share rides, that should help cut down on the traffic congestion on H-1, even without light rail! Maybe the high gas prices are a blessing in disguise.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

This is yet another reason why the rail/rapid transit went through this year, it was because of the rising cost of gas. How much you wanna bet people would be riding this thing like crazy if it was already built this year?

KalihiBoy

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
            Gas is so expensive now... everyone is carpooling and hitching rides:
            NOT. I still see a lot of single occupant vehicles on the road.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
              Maybe the high gas prices are a blessing in disguise.
              There we go again, always wishing more costs to people of Hawaii. Typical.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy
                This is yet another reason why the rail/rapid transit went through this year, it was because of the rising cost of gas. How much you wanna bet people would be riding this thing like crazy if it was already built this year?

Hawaii is becoming a bigger tax hell perpetuated by liberal politicians, their policies, laws and supported by cheerleaders for rail, big labor unions and more cost to personal pocketbooks.

Link to PUC Weekly Gas Cap Price site.

I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

<sigh>. If the gas prices up here on the Mainland go up, so will your prices now. Plain, simple. I'm not the one monkeying with the wholesale price of gas.

If the high price of gas forces more people to carpool, isn't that a better, more immediate alternative to reducing congestion on the roads than building a light rail system that will cost way too much money and serve way too few people?

Miulang
                  Last edited by Miulang; August 28, 2005, 06:23 PM.
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

wasn't US, it was Katrina !!

With such a large percentage of all the U.S. fossil fuel and natural gas refineries and distribution networks in the path of the next 12 hrs of Hurricane Katrina at the mouth of the Mississippi River, tomorrow's Monday should be an 'exciting' (and very profitable for some capitalUSt$) day beginning at least a year of unprecedented soaring of fuel prices. So, once again, the Cheneybushites can focus the blame of a mortally corrupted economy on something other than corporatist capitalism: " It wasn't US, it was Katrina !! "

Comment

Working...
                    X