No announcement yet.

Howz About A New Road from Ewa to Town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Howz About A New Road from Ewa to Town?

Originally posted by kilikopela
    a new road between ewa and town? never gonna happen.
    there is a proposal for ft. weaver road widening and beautification...blegh. gonna have new lights, new pants and trees, yay *sarcasm*. this is almost as bad as the retarded median that was built in Hawaii Kai.
    how can widening ft. weaver road be retarded????????????? the whole reason that it takes so long to move down there is because of all the merging that has to be done to get onto ft weaver. there is a lot of wasted space on ft. weaver road that needs to be converted to 5th and 6th lanes. we don't need so many turning lanes on that road. that's what happens when you let gentry pacific design your community - roads designed for looks and not for function.

Comment

I am trying to convince my boss to allow me to work from home. That would be great. Just sit on the rec deck with my wireless connection while jumping in the pool every once in a while between the conference calls. Now, commuting would be the distance between my place and the rec. center in the next building!

Ewa commuting sucks the big wad!!! Aya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
        I am trying to convince my boss to allow me to work from home. That would be great. Just sit on the rec deck with my wireless connection while jumping in the pool every once in a while between the conference calls. Now, commuting would be the distance between my place and the rec. center in the next building!

Ewa commuting sucks the big wad!!! Aya!!!
        It would never happen simply because he's at work and you're not. Simple crab mentality. If he's not going to get outta his office, neither will you.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Actually, this guy works more at home than I do at work. He totally supports telecommuting!!! All he needs is one more signature ... telecommuting rocks!!! The VP works from the golf course ... !

Comment

Working...
          X