What is GAS running where you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is GAS running where you live?

With gas prices like this, Countrywide Home Loans going move next to every gas station on the island!!! You too can get a home equity line of credit to pay for gas!!! Aya!!!

Pretty soon, gas going be expensive as soda ... equates to about $5.33/gal since one can soda is 50-cents for 12 oz. That's about 1/10 of a gal. But then, at $5.33/gal for canned pepsi, nobody complains about that. Tourists pay $1 for one can soda at the airport, and they are not complaining too much!!!

Comment

in Blue Springs Missouri (a suburb of Kansas City) Gas is $2.53....

where we used to live in CA is averaging around $3.31

wen it gets much higher than that the ppl here litterally call work and tell their bosses "hey I dont have gas money" and bussinesses slow down.... weird. in ca ppl would get fired... here bosses go "ok hopefully itll go down otherwise Im staying home tomorrow too"..... I have heard stories like this from 4 different ppl so far. facinating I dont know what to make of it it baffles me
      Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

hi,

$3.35 to $3.50 for regular in san diego county.

i'm sure a little better at costco but the $0.0x savings isn't worth the drive for me.

joel

Comment

Did anyone catch 60 minutes this past Sunday? Brazil is oil free. They raise enough sugar cane to make ethanol and they offer both gas and ethanol at stations but the country is running about 99% gas free. It's much cheaper too.

Here in Phoenix we have a ethanol blend of 10% which I'm sure the gas companies would consider fine, but I see no reason why ethanol could not be used more.

The piece said some cars run just great on it and some don't. Some need to do some kind of conversion.

Are there any E-85 stations in Hawaii? Has anyone tried it? We only have one station in Tucson which is about 110 miles from Phoenix.

Comment

Working...
          X