Is your car male or female?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is your car male or female?

For most people I know, guys tend to have female cars and girls tend to have male cars.

Mine's Shellie. Shellie cause my wife thought outloud one day that Lei was spelled Lie and I have Shell Leis hanging from my rear view mirror... hence "Shellie"

Here's a pic... I was going to put the pic directly in the post but i think it's huge and didn't want to muck up the thread..

"Shellie"
    -kp!

Comment

Re: Is your car male or female?

Although my BMW was a "Man's" car, my red 635Csi is definately a female car. She's finicky, never gave me any problems but oh when my wife drove it she would balk and complain about that other woman. My Beamer was also a high maintenance chick (as most BMW's are) requiring the best fuel, the best oil and the best wax for her metal skin.

Oh and she hated cheap Sears tires, only high end ZR rated shoes for her. And not just any tire would do. She hated Goodyear FM 901's but craved Bridgestone Potenza RE93's. And no cheap Korean knockoffs would ever grace her rims.

She loves leather so her seats, shifter ball and boot, and steering wheel was wrapped in leather. Her soft and sensuous seats cradled me as she excites my heart with an exhillerating 150-MPH ride and a nice 3800 RPM purrrrrrrr. Not even breaking a sweat she's a pro at seducing my desire for speed as I shift thru her gears

But she comes at a high cost as her initials spell Broke My Wallet, but she's worth it.

Then there's my wife's Astro Van kid hauler. I swear it's homosexual because it's really a minivan on a truck chassis (Chevy S-10). With the V6 vortec engine and truck chassis, it's tough underneath but with cupholders it's definately a woman....or a man dressed up as a woman. Hmmm transexual?
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
      X