Rudest Drivers By U.S. Cities ranked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rudest Drivers By U.S. Cities ranked

I disagree. Chicago should be higher on the list than just #7.

Anyone I know thru work that is visiting from another state hates the driving in Chicago.

Comment

Re: Rudest Drivers By U.S. Cities ranked

Ah, let's not forget Richmond, Va. Many drivers are fairly courteous here I must say...especially compared to back in the D.C. metro area where I am from. But there are a number of people who lean on the horn when you stop to let the 20+ pedestrians who are trying to leave the hosital/university cross the street at the cross walk! Oh, and let's not forget the morons who will try to go around you while you wait and almost take out all these pedestrians
      I spend most of my days walking around the campus in order to do my job (my offices are all over the campus) and I have almost been run over countless times by people who are looking left and turning right. Gotta love it.
      In W-burg it's mostly tourists who drive painfully slow but at least they won't kill you
      Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility. - Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
      X