School dress code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: School dress code

My teenage daughter says that when she wears her thongs she can barely feel that there's anything there. Now on other women that's great, but I think she should be wearing granny panties every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      My teenage daughter says that when she wears her thongs she can barely feel that there's anything there. Now on other women that's great, but I think she should be wearing granny panties every day.

This is why I'm so glad I have all boys in my homestead (not including my wife). I can talk about safe sex with them with a straight face, but I could never have a conversation with a daughter on the virtues of wearing thong panties...Glen...I take my hat off to you, you're a better man than I
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin
        I thought it was all about no panty lines. My wife wears nothing but thongs and has never complained about their lack of comfort. As far as less sanitary than other panty styles, please. Women are funky, period. Or not.
        I'm not talking about ... that area. I'm talking about ... the ... um ... about having material constantly rubbing against one's ... um ... an .. anu ... anu ... butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

I dated a gal who started wearing thongs. At first she said it was uncomfortable but after a couple of weeks she said she didn't notice it at all.
          After a couple of weeks, I probably wouldn't notice a CIA operative pulling out my fingernails. But I'd rather not put up with it that long to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
            I'm not talking about ... that area. I'm talking about ... the ... um ... about having material constantly rubbing against one's ... um ... an .. anu ... anu ... butthole.
            I knew you were Maddie. I was suggesting that you were splitting hairs. Or not.
            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin

Women are funky, period. Or not.
              This sentence is a good example for where placement of punctuation marks becomes extremely important.

Comment

Ow, we want the funk
                Give up the funk
                Ow, we need the funk
                We gotta have that funk!

sing along with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                  This sentence is a good example for where placement of punctuation marks becomes extremely important.
                  I'd imagine it's not a good idea to be wearing a thong if you're having a period...or not

Not a good thing to be showing that rip cord dangling between your legs

Actually my ex-girlfriend said she enjoyed wearing them because of the other place that thong rode up in...hmmm no wonder there's a lot of smiling women out there. And to think putting a cell phone in your front pocket on silent mode was the reason I'll answer that phone in a few more rings.
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                  X