Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UH’s sexual tally

Originally posted by Lei Liko
    I miss the Campus Center. I think I spent more time there than I did in class.
    I did for my first two years (1998-2000). Probably one of the better places for eye candy on Oahu. That's probably why my eye is swollen shut right now.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery
      I did for my first two years (1998-2000). Probably one of the better places for eye candy on Oahu. That's probably why my eye is swollen shut right now.
      ah mike... you and your eye candy... karma is a bitch yeah...

Quit looking and find one for your own.... much bettah!

Comment

I miss the Campus Center. I think I spent more time there than I did in class.

A friend of mine painted the mural at the campus center. He's depicted as the chinese/hawaiian taro farmer on it.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
          A friend of mine painted the mural at the campus center. He's depicted as the chinese/hawaiian taro farmer on it.
          I think I remember that dude on the mural. he kinda looks like clayton hee.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
            I absolutely love that mural.

It's way better than the one they painted by the stairs leading up to the ballroom!
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

It's way better than the one they painted by the stairs leading up to the ballroom!
              When I was at UH... those stairs seemed to be the place where "Couples" would gather to meet when they didn't have any other place to meet on campus. It seemed like I would always see at least 1 or 2 couples there.

Comment

What's wrong with a mural that just screams "The '80s"?

flickr

Comment

I think I remember that dude on the mural. he kinda looks like clayton hee.
                  His name is Neal Izumi and yeah he does look a lot like Clayton Hee. His wife is Francis Dote who is the director of The Early School on Bingham street in Honolulu.

Comment

What's wrong with a mural that just screams "The '80s"?

Yeah especially since the Campus Center was built in the 70's!

Comment

Interesting also that Yale had a 4.0 and BYU a 0.0. But of course, all this should be taken with a grain of salt. This is like the American Dairy Association releasing statistics on dietary habits--what else do you expect but "drink more milk" or (in this case) "buy more rubbers."

Comment

Originally posted by John Maple
                        Interesting also that Yale had a 4.0 and BYU a 0.0. But of course, all this should be taken with a grain of salt. This is like the American Dairy Association releasing statistics on dietary habits--what else do you expect but "drink more milk" or (in this case) "buy more rubbers."
                        Yeah, a lot of these studies are not designed without some bias. Like how they ranked the top party schools, with BYU perenially being last in the country.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                        X