Clear All

Re: Try This Logic Problem

Originally posted by akrauth View Post
    Is it because he wasn't shot dead?
    No.

The answer has already been given.

Comment

You enter a lottery. There are 1-million total entries including yours. What are your chances of winning?

You have two glasses one is half full one is half empty which has more?
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
        A man is running home. Suddenly in his path is someone with a mask holding an object. Upon seeing this, the man turns around and runs back the way he came from. What's happening?
        It's a baseball game. The runner is heading from third base to home plate, and the catcher is trying to tag him with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
          You have two glasses one is half full one is half empty which has more?
          Neither, because they have the same amount.

(or another answer, is "the bigger one")
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Why can't you take a picture of a Indian woman with hair curlers?
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
              Neither, because they have the same amount.

(or another answer, is "the bigger one")

Yep the larger glass

Comment

Because you take a picture of AN Indian woman with hair curlers.

Comment

bcs curlers cannot, technologically, take pictures. one would need a camera.
                  superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Because no one knows how to operate a camera.

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                      bcs curlers cannot, technologically, take pictures. one would need a camera.
                      Hey ten years ago if you told someone you were gonna take a picture of them with your cell phone they would have thought you were nuts!

Haven't you seen the latest 1Mp hair curler/phone/camera? Jeez you're so 5-minutes ago!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                        Hey ten years ago if you told someone you were gonna take a picture of them with your cell phone they would have thought you were nuts!

Haven't you seen the latest 1Mp hair curler/phone/camera? Jeez you're so 5-minutes ago!
                        *snort*

does that mean i had the right answer?
                        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                        X