Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bored with School

Originally posted by brianca View Post
    My opinion is that bored in high school is the teachers fault, bored in college is your fault. Just get out there and do more. It takes a while to get used to the new mindset sometimes, so just give it a little while.
    <flicks bic>

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
      But don't ******* take math 101. If you are paying the money, challenge yourself.
      Math wasn't one of my stronger subjects!!!!

I got my math done...and switched to something less stressful!

I myself wanted to educate myself in college...(and have fun)
      I wasn't too worried about my future after college.

I was more worried about just getting that silly piece of paper that says.
      BA

Comment

Hahaha you guys are funny!

I already got all the GE's done in Santa Barbara. Its just the fact that the end of the semester is near, and I want to hang out. I have papers to do - which will get me going. But first, there has to be the motivational aspect as well.

I am taking Polysci classes, sociology, business writing etc...

I will be volunteering at Mauna Kea when I get back after xmas break. So that will be nice. And without further due, yes I am old enough to know my will is to take advantage of the library. (im going to bitch a litte more) BUT IT REALLY SMELLS HORRIBLE IN THERE. LIKE OLD MOLDY DOO DOO. HAHAHA.

Comment

If youre bored at UH, try this. Drop your pants and hop around the classroom, just to see what happens.
          Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon007 View Post
            Hahaha you guys are funny!

I already got all the GE's done in Santa Barbara. Its just the fact that the end of the semester is near, and I want to hang out. I have papers to do - which will get me going. But first, there has to be the motivational aspect as well.

I am taking Polysci classes, sociology, business writing etc...

I will be volunteering at Mauna Kea when I get back after xmas break. So that will be nice. And without further due, yes I am old enough to know my will is to take advantage of the library. (im going to bitch a litte more) BUT IT REALLY SMELLS HORRIBLE IN THERE. LIKE OLD MOLDY DOO DOO. HAHAHA.
            Have you thought about getting involved on campus?
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
              I wasn't too worried about my future after college.

I was more worried about just getting that silly piece of paper that says.
              BA
              There are two types of college students... those who care about their future and want to get the best education possible...

And then there are the ones who just want that silly piece of paper.

Brandon, I don't think you want to be taking advice from someone who just wanted the silly piece of paper.

Comment

There are many more types of students too... PJ.

I needed the piece of paper to prove to my Grandfathers Estate that I graduated from an Accredited Institution.

Part of his "logic" in setting up my trust fund was that I was not to get any money until I graduated from a 4 year college?

Brandon...

See you next month..

BTW... I plan on taking you up to Manoa and show you around the campus...it's about 5 times the size of UH Hilo!

Comment

I am not dropping out of school..nor am I dropping my pants! haha. I was just bored with what I was reading the other night and posted - see a pattern?

But, I did come across a cool article http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...291061,00.html Want to get rich?

Comment

Part of his "logic" in setting up my trust fund was that I was not to get any money until I graduated from a 4 year college?
                    Ah... makes sense now. You're a trust fund kid.

Comment

You're very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
                        LOL. Manoa checkin' da box.
                        You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
                          Yep a trust fund kid...that's it... And I didn't even know it until my grandfather passed away. I still works hard for the kids of Hawaii despite the fact I don't need to. I enjoy working... so what's your point?

Plus I also work an evening job in the Evening....

My trust fund is for emergency purposes... When I do get my allotments... I put them away for my son as I have already set up my sons trust fund and he's only 2... will he know about it... probably not until he tells me he doesn't want to go to college... then I tell him... Have fun w/out your trust cause your not getting it w/out a 4 year degree from an accredited college.

Comment

There are many more types of students too... PJ.

I needed the piece of paper to prove to my Grandfathers Estate that I graduated from an Accredited Institution.

Brandon...

See you next month..

BTW... I plan on taking you up to Manoa and show you around the campus...it's about 5 times the size of UH Hilo!
                            I have already seen the campus. It is way bigger.
                            Alright buddy, see you soon. Get your surfing legs ready. Charge them barrels brah!

Comment

BTW: I always spark the long threads.

Comment

Kids go to college and think " I will get an education and get a good job and make good money"

How many rich college professors do you know?

How many professors do you know that run a business?

If you want to learn to make money, college is the last place to go.
                                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Working...
                                X