How do I contact Lt. Gov's office?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konawaena Middle School Fighting

Puna isn't the only place on the Big Island that has problems with schoolkids fighting. However, in Kona the kids usually wait until after school to do their fighting.

http://www.westhawaiitoday.com/artic...al/local03.txt
    Ā Ē Ī Ō Ū ā ē ī ō ū -- Just a little something to "cut and paste."

Comment

Re: How do I contact Lt. Gov's office?

Originally posted by Jonah K View Post
      It was pretty much "swept under the rug" and I think that the Waters of Life Charter School closed down.

Hopefully, you and your kids will be able to avoid resorting to violence while living in Puna. The legal system is usually a much better avenue for settling most disputes; however, there are always a few folks that don't know any better. The last time I used violence to settle a dispute was when I was 8 years old and discovered that a baseball bat was quite useful for bashing in the head of a neighborhood bully. After my folks graciously offered to pay for the bully's medical bills, he ended up becoming one of my best friends.
      I agree about avoiding violence Perhaps if I teach my kids to mind there own business they will be okay? If my family is physically attacked, I can't honestly say what I would do. But one thing for sure, apathy won't be an issue with me when it concerns attacks against loved ones.

Comment

Re: How do I contact Lt. Gov's office?

If you can get a district exempt because it is a an at risk area. Enroll them in one of the Waiakea complex schools like Waiakeawaena.
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X