Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finals week next week!

Originally posted by Miulang
    Aw gee, ask your brother if he would rather have you fix his computer because of something stupid he did after your finals, or he can go pay somebody to fix it for him, which will take even longer (and the end result will be exactly the same--reformat/reload)! Um, whatever happened to listening to a radio? Or an MP3 player? Geez...kids nowadays. They don't know what it means not to have everything and making do.

Eh, you have your finals to study for. That should be your top priority now, Bruddah.

Miulang
    Yeah, I have to attend classess tomorrow to brush up on some things (we usually don't have classes on friday).

And why does everyone think that I'm a female? I'm a filipino male. (and my bday is tomorrow, so I'll be frying my brain out on the one day that I turn 19.)
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
      Yeah, I have to attend classess tomorrow to brush up on some things (we usually don't have classes on friday).

And why does everyone think that I'm a female? I'm a filipino male. (and my bday is tomorrow, so I'll be frying my brain out on the one day that I turn 19.)
      Oooh! Happy birthday, Bruddah! Even though you gotta stody today, tonight you can go have some fun, yeah (at least I hope so!)?

Miulang

P.S. Even though I knew you were a guy, I think lots of people thought you were a wahine because Adrian is one of those neutral names...could be either male or female...just like Frances (Francis) and now names like Courtney, etc. etc. Apple!
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Its the first day of the finals, and I just came from my Linux class. We started to install the Operating systems and we have to let them communicate with teach other.

Heald's grading system just got revamped this quarter, and a lot of us don't like it, because when the teacher submits a grade into the system, our grade point doesn't go up that high, sometimes it stays put, forcing us to do more work.

I just checked it, and in the linux class, I got a C
        If I can pass this final test, then I don't have to be in that class ever again!

But I still have that funny feeling in my stomach because I have another Operating System Class, and since its almost back to back with the other one, my brain haven't recovered from learn linux, and I have to learn the ins and outs of a windos based computer. (hopefully that feeling in my stomach will be replaced by a growl when lunch time nears).
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
        X