• Show
Clear All

Re: The H1N1 Scam

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...=rss_localnews

Is 8th place good or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      A recent finding is that the seasonal flu vaccine actually makes one more vulnerable to H1N1. I wonder what the H1N1 vaccine makes us more vulnerable to? At this rate, I'd say it's bad. The effects of a vaccine is mostly long term and builds up in your system over time.

http://www.naturalnews.com/028538_se..._vaccines.html

Other than child vaccines, which I'm still weary of, I wouldn't take any vaccine. Knowing how there's an incestuous relationship between the pharmaceutical companies and politics, and it's all about making huge profits. Truth is, 99.99% of us don't really know what's in the vaccines.

2 weeks ago on Monday, I started catching a head cold. I took my colloidal silver and master cold and flu tonic. I stayed home from work on Tuesday with symptoms running at around 50-60%. I went back to work on Wednesday with around 35% severity. By that afternoon, my nose stopped running and I was really fine after that. I never EVER beat a cold in 2 days. Colds usually take me 5-7 days to fully recover, including 2 days of severe symptoms. Natural remedies for colds and flus work better than western medicine.
      Last edited by Bobinator; May 10, 2010, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
        [...]Natural remedies for colds and flus work better than western medicine.
        Egads...now don't take what I'm about to write and run with it, Bob, but...here's something we actually agree on!!!

Western medicine does not have a cure for the common cold; something the medical community readily admits. A cold is a virus and an antibiotic doesn't kill a virus. It kills bacteria. An antibiotic will help an associated bacterial infection, tho', such as a corresponding ear infection, pneumonia, bronchitis, yada, yada. Western medicine has drugs, both rx and non rx, that help alleviate the symtoms...decongestants, cough suppressants and the like. My previous doc on the mainland wouldn't prescribe antibiotics for colds saying the over use of that type of med would lead to resistance so, when needed, the antibiotic just might not work. He also believed if people with the common cold felt better when on an antibiotic then it was either a placebo effect or there was an underlying bacterial infection going on. Anyway, I haven't taken an antibiotic (except sulfa) since the 1970s. They make me sicker than the illness they're treating!

When I feel a cold coming on I head straight to my naturopath for accupuncture. This has worked 3 out of 3 times since I started seeing her in 2006. I'm a believer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if later on down the road, evidence emerges that it came from a biolab somewhere. These things don't just pop up out of nowhere.
          I take it that you reject the evidence of evolution.....

New diseases, microbes and funguses been popping up as long as we've had record-keeping - way before we had biolabs.

Actually, that's not true, because nature is the world's biggest biolab!
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

When I feel a cold coming on, I just use those Zicam nose-swab things. One every 4 hours for a day or two and either the cold passes completely or I'm only hit with it at 20-30%. None of the other Zicam products work for me- just the nose-swabs.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
              When I feel a cold coming on, I just use those Zicam nose-swab things. One every 4 hours for a day or two and either the cold passes completely or I'm only hit with it at 20-30%. None of the other Zicam products work for me- just the nose-swabs.
              There's an advisory against using the Zicam nasal swabs and a couple of other nasal products:
              The FDA has received more than 130 reports of loss of sense of smell associated with the use of these three Zicam products. In these reports, many people who experienced a loss of smell said the condition occurred with the first dose; others reported a loss of the sense of smell after multiple uses of the products.
              I, too, like the swabs and use them 'til I can get to my naturopath who, btw, used to approve of this product. I think they really help. That said, I didn't start using them 'til after I'd already lost the majority of my sense of smell so no pilikia for me!

Comment

I didn't know about the smell thing. Oh, well. I've been using them for years and I still have an overly strong sense of smell, so I guess I got lucky!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

For a cold I use good old Ecinaecia-Goldenseal compound. Several times a day for 3 days and no more cold!
                  Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                  ~ ~
                  Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                  Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                  Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    When I feel a cold coming on I head straight to my naturopath for accupuncture. This has worked 3 out of 3 times since I started seeing her in 2006. I'm a believer!
                    Sounds like your approach is along the same lines as chiropractic care. Same principle of allowing the immune system to function at peak efficiency via the nervous system.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                      I take it that you reject the evidence of evolution.....

New diseases, microbes and funguses been popping up as long as we've had record-keeping - way before we had biolabs.

Actually, that's not true, because nature is the world's biggest biolab!
                      Well, the rate at which many of these viruses, especially the killer ones, are mutating cannot be explained by evolution. Scientists all over the world have disclosed that H1N1 was a combination of the 2 Type A Influenza, Swine Flu and Bird Flu, which could have only been created in a lab. We also know that an application for the H1N1 vaccine patent was submitted 1 year prior to it's outbreak in Mexico, and was approved in April 2008. The Swine Flu outbreak occurred in Mexico the following month. Suspicious? Absolutely no doubt. Since you've resurrected an old post, I'm sure you'll come across a few articles I posted that talk about this. Otherwise, I can provide them (and more) up front.

Heck, there's even evidence that the AIDS virus was created in a lab. There's a doctor on Youtube that explains the whole thing in great detail how that came to be, and how viral mutations work.
                      Last edited by Bobinator; May 12, 2010, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Yeah. I read years ago in a woman's magazine that taking zinc supplements really help too. Zinc halts or slows down the virus from multiplying, allowing the immune system to catch up.

Comment

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland-
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...in-Poland.html

Comment

Well, figure this one out: Myself and my two sons RARELY ever get much other than a sniffle or two. I KNOW I havent been knock down, drag out sick for AT LEAST 6 years. You know, the run over by a Mack truck kind of sick. And neither of my boys' had any of the usual baby/toddler ails like ear infections and teething or gas problems.
                            I go in all the same places other people go, my kids are in school with all the others and sorry if this makes you a bit ill, but we are not big hand washers at all. I think some people are just more predisposed to be ill and stay ill all the time.
                            If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
                              [...] I think some people are just more predisposed to be ill and stay ill all the time.
                              I'm much like you and your sons, ML. So is my oldest daughter. She missed very few days in elementary school and had a perfect attendance during junior high and high school. My youngest had celiac sprue which weakened her immune system. She got every bug that came within 5 miles! She even had mono at 3 years old. Everyone's immune systems differ. We're fortunate to have strong ones!

Comment

Count me in with ML and TutuSue -- I get a cold maybe once every 5 or 6 years, and the last time I had the flu was over 15 years ago. [/knock on wood]

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X