• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobinator
    replied
    Re: Magnetic Anomaly - H-3

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    And thus ends the serious scientific inquiry to which this thread was dedicated.

Thanks Bob, for your delusion. Your type of response makes it seem even more like a delusion.

I know what is true, what is happening out on H-3, but I don't know why. I am seriously trying to find out, so that IF there is a danger to the driving public, we can be informed.

I suppose your posts are equally concerned with our welfare. Have I not been respectful of your opinions that you would 'Sci-Fi' (a new verb) my request for real information into a joke? Have I offended you, that you would do this to me?

K
    Kaonohi,

RFID nano-technology is a reality. You just need to keep up with the news.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/169
    http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-7831-0-10-10--.html
    http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-7930-0-10-10--.html

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

I know what is true, what is happening out on H-3, but I don't know why. I am seriously trying to find out, so that IF there is a danger to the driving public, we can be informed.
    I, for one, am certainly intrigued by what you've observed and appreciate your ongoing curiosity.

Thanks for the updates - and if all of a sudden you "disappear," I hope Admin will preserve this thread for the investigation that should follow.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
    Hah! For all we know, it's a scanner for that RFID nano-particle chip they got implanted in your arm from the flu shot. Dey wanna kno wea yu goin.
    And thus ends the serious scientific inquiry to which this thread was dedicated.

Thanks Bob, for your delusion. Your type of response makes it seem even more like a delusion.

I suppose your posts are equally concerned with our welfare. Have I not been respectful of your opinions that you would 'Sci-Fi' (a new verb) my request for real information into a joke? Have I offended you, that you would do this to me?

K

Leave a comment:

• Bobinator
    replied

Hah! For all we know, it's a scanner for that RFID nano-particle chip they got implanted in your arm from the flu shot. Dey wanna kno wea yu goin.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied
    I forgot My brilliiant Title

I lost my working page!
    And the text I worked so hard on is gone, too..

It was brilliant!

Anyway:
    My friend, a former State Highways Div. employee, steered me to Paul Santo (with whom I'd already been in touch.).

He said perhaps it was corrosion resistance: "Cathodic Protection."

Paul said:
    Date: Monday, March 22, 2010 7:54 AM

"Edwin,

So far we have not been able to determine the actual cause of the anomaly
    you have pointed out. It has been noted from several responders that;
    except for an emergency, one should not park or walk along the shoulders
    of the freeway without authorization and proper traffic controls.

Paul"

Seems like a warning, no?

Tuesday morning I got an email from my new contact saying:
    "Edwin,

Linda and I drove H3 yesterday to and from Kaneohe, carried a compass and did not experience anything out of the norm. We watched from about 2 miles away from and out of the tunnel on both sides and the only variance was as the road curved the needle on the compass pointed true north without variance.

Rich"

Tuesday I returned to H-3, and the magnetic divergence was stronger than ever. In fact it extended as far as the Runaway Truck Ramp.

There was a blockage over the weekend: all Hon-bound lanes were closed Sat and Sun from 7pm to 7am. Monday, no anomaly???? Tuesday, anomaly, but stronger?

I wish Frankie didn't have me on ignore, since he seems to have the pulse of the islands on his fingertips.

Any other HTer's - give me what help you can. If you get the same or similar compass readings, please let me know. If you know or suspect anything: come clean.

I don't know if this is life-threatening, but:

Here's the photo I promised last week:

Warning!

Let's see if I can paste it in....

Anyway, if you want the entire mailing list report, just ask. What I post here is a fraction.

K

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Curiousier and curiouser!

One of my contacts reports that in his trip over H-3 yesterday (after the freeway was closed for two evenings for an unspecified purpose from 7pm to 7am, Sat and Sun.), he could note NO magnetic anomaly through the specified area.

Did the "powers that be" correct the flaw without being honest about the cause?

Fortunately, we have photographs documenting the anomaly.

I will check it out this afternoon. Any and all independent confirmation is appreciated.

K

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
    DOT is withholding access to the maintenance road, citing problems caused by "Furlough Fridays," if you can believe that.
    There's ways around that. I'm working on access.

I've only gotten unfulfilled promises from State Highways and ignorance from DOT. It looks very much like they are hiding something...

(Don't want the public to panic because we're being exposed to powerful electromagnetic radiation when we drive H-3!)

\* v */
    *~K~*
    /* ^ *\

Leave a comment:

• buzz1941
    replied

DOT is withholding access to the maintenance road, citing problems caused by "Furlough Fridays," if you can believe that.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Re: Magnetic Anomaly - H-3 Follow-up report

Yesterday, in the rain, the anomaly zone seemed to reach further than before. In fact it continued for the entire Western elevated portion, like the map Burt made.

I'm STILL waiting for some, any response from government. Either they are ignorant or they are hiding something. Equal chance.

Leave a comment:

• Bobinator
    replied

We'll call it the "Bermuda Freeway". Bhudda-Bummmmm! Bhwaa haa haaaaaa!

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

This is great stuff!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Me and Buzz got there about an hour after it happened. We took a quick run through the anomaly, so focused on our work we noticed nothing till we went to spin around back to WW side, and the road was blocked.
    The photo in the S-B was courtesy of our photographer.

The anomaly does a strange thing on the side we surveyed, reversing North and South. Can that effect the mind? Or balance?

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

We went out Friday.
    AHA! Perhaps that was partly the cause of the fatal accident inside the H-3 tunnel yesterday?
    Just teasing. But seriously, were you up there around that time? See what happened?
    An aquaintance was there a few minutes after the accident and said that all the cops were wearing bulletproof vests and helmets; she thought it was a SWAT team. Apparently they were from the Immigration Service, but other than a brief mention in the Star-Bulletin's story there was nothing in the Advertiser's version. Hmmmm.
    And while we're (sadly) used to HPD keeping freeways closed for 3 to 4 hours to investigate accidents, the H-3 was closed over 6 full hours yesterday! What the h3ll?!?
    Must've been something to do with the magnetic anomaly. Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

No, it's not powerlines - it's wierd! We went out Friday.

A more complete report on the Halawa Magnetic Anomaly on H-3 on Oahu
    We didn't have as much time as we wanted to explore the anomaly, but we have some important facts.
    The anomaly begins at a Jersey Barrier (concrete revetment) on the left side of the road numbered G18 (or 618, it's hard to distinguish).
    This is approximately 10 feet after what appears to be an expansion/contraction joint in the road bed. Three Metal bars extend across the roadway, interspersed with some other material; the anomaly begins shortly after. The roadway at this point is elevated above the valley floor by 40 to 50 feet, approximately.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_barrier
    http://www.tfhrc.gov/pubrds/marapr00/concrete.htm
    The Jersey Barriers are concrete aggregate, about four feet high and twenty feet long. I walked from G-18 to G-21, a distance of about 80 feet. Above the roadbed, the compass was deflected a full 180 degrees, without fluctuation. I placed the compass on top of the barrier and it returned to normal (North). Holding the compass outside the barrier, above the valley floor, the compass pointed North properly also. Approaching the first barrier, after the expansion joint, there was some slight wobbling of the compass. After passing the edge of the first barrier the compass pointed South, consistently, when held over the roadbed, deflected 180 degrees from North.
    At this point there were no overhead wires. I was standing West of a bank of antennas in between the separated elevated highways, perhaps fifty feet or so. A warning sign alerting workers to "radio interference" was posted and noticed by a team member. Details on this follow.
    In short, the anomaly appears constrained to the roadbed. It is not understood how outside the concrete barrier the effect is absent, when inside an automobile, surrounded by steel, the anomaly is apparent, as it is on foot.
    I conjecture that the anomaly is intermittent along the roadway, since while in the car driving over 50 mph, compass reversal occurs at first, then back and forth motion, and even spinning occurs, as if the effect was being turned on and off and momentum created the spin.
    Photos and videos have been created and will be forthcoming.

A follow-up excursion is planned.

Leave a comment:

• naunca
    replied

High voltage powerlines create this effect all the time. Mike's probably right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X