X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Possible Cell Phone Health Risks

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    I was strung out on meth before I was a teenager, ran with that crowd
    Thanks for reminding me who I’m arguing with.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

No prob, always glad to help, even you.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

You may want to look at this video instead.

Since presumably these guys are paid to be bodyguards, I'd expect them to act in a professional manner. What I see is hardly professional and a over-response to the claimed threat. I hope the cadet wins his lawsuit. It could send a message of what kind of security stars should NOT hire.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/video/tech-157...nding-25523758

Cell phones are dangerous to planes too.

Comment

I know too many people who have had, or have, brain tumors, one just went on hospice. Of all the smokers I have known, only two have come down with lung cancer, but my count of people I know or have known with brain tumors now stands at 6. Very odd, maybe I am just out on some unusual standard deviation. I don't think all of this can be blamed on cell phones. Some, for sure. But I also think a culprit is dental x rays. How could it not be? Safe, of course, but then there is that damn bell curve matter again where it won't be safe for some people and away they go. Also we have to consider that its possible that all electromagnetic radiation is potentially harmful. That would include the electric fields coming from the wiring in your house, your TV, fields coming from TV and radio transmitters, etc. There's a lot of it out there, its all on the same spectrum as x rays, just lower frequency and lower intensity, but kind of like a lot of arsenic will kill anybody, a little bit will make some susceptible people sick. Its just my guess at this point. But it does seem odd that there are so many damn brain tumors going on.

Comment

Just use a blue tooth...

In regards to cell phones..

I heard that we have a better/safer chances of using a blue tooth (or something similar as a jawbone).

http://jawbone.com/

Aches & Pains
              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
                Also we have to consider that its possible that all electromagnetic radiation is potentially harmful. That would include the electric fields coming from the wiring in your house, your TV, fields coming from TV and radio transmitters, etc. There's a lot of it out there, its all on the same spectrum as x rays, just lower frequency and lower intensity,
                Let's not forget - light, including sunlilght is also an electromagetic field.

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                In regards to cell phones..

I heard that we have a better/safer chances of using a blue tooth (or something similar as a jawbone).
                Maybe, or maybe it's just not been studied. Bluetooth is still a microwave transmitter.

Comment

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/sher...-1704491.story?

You have to believe Sheryl Crow.

Comment

This issue is worthy of much more statistical research.
                    Cellphones operate on the same frequencies that microwave ovens use.

The main effect of an oven is to cook food nicely.

Said ovens can handle a fair size turkey at circa 750 watts for the whole bird..

Now, the human brain is a ltttle smaller, but I dont want my brain gradually cooked

over a period of years by just a watt or three from a cellphone.

Slow-cookers are a nice way to make Pot-roast but I am very leary of

living with microwave transmitters right next to my head.

Bluetooth devices operate with tiny amounts of radiated power and
                    are not a matter of concern.
                    Last edited by lensperson; September 12, 2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/callin...231500712.html

You're not immune to your own germs.

Comment

Working...
                      X