Wea da Clams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wea da Clams?

Someone already posted the Star-Bulletin link, but it's also at http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../br/br05p.html

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Saw it on the news last night. The clams were returned. It was a half-baked (topic of zztype's photo contest) idea. I guess the culprits decided to return the clams and go to the store to buy valves like everyone else.
      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Eh, while you stay store, pick up some butter and garlic, ladat!!! Bag rice good, too! Maybe some shoyu!
        Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

It has to be an inside job. In the first place there is personnel to watch if anyone trys to take something. Not to mention the amount of visitors. Then all of a sudden it turns up. With the theft, I would think they installed extra security within hours, video cameras and the like.

Somethings amiss and they're in deep blue oceanic kakas! Too bad the clams can't talk. Out of seven, one has died. RIP Clam!
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
            Two words: President Cheney.
            Ah. I see your point.

You know, seems to me they could prevent future thefts if they just put a wire screen (2" square, maybe?) over the top of that tank. That would be a lot cheaper than moving the whole thing or building up the sides. It would still allow kids to see the critters that way.
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              With the theft, I would think they installed extra security within hours, video cameras and the like.
              Aunty Lynn, we're talking about a state government funded operation here. It'd take them months to get the purchase order approved to buy the gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                Aunty Lynn, we're talking about a state government funded operation here. It'd take them months to get the purchase order approved to buy the gear.
                Oh, yeah. How silly of me. State Govt.. Cream pies all in their faces this morning. hahahahahah

Still, the worried and concerned staff (highly paid) could have stake out the place for the culprits to return with the clams. I still insist it was an inside job.

Comment

So the clams have returned home. Hurray!

Now how does one quietly sneak in a bucket of clams! Easy...they slide in on a pad of butter!!
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

My dear Craig, You are on a roll today. I can't stop laughing. Thanks for best medicine in the world...laughing! Woops, damn this legs.

Yesterday ate lobster cause of Kimo's pic. Today I ono foa clams in butter (Craig's post) or Thai style (Ryan's thread). We are a bunch of food freaks here!

As for how the clams went back in...incognito, one at a time. doing t he clam chacha

Comment

Parkaaaayyyy
                      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Working...
                      X