Returning to Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Returning to Space

Rest assured, no one wants to see another space disaster.

Even launch is anxious for me because I remember watching the Challenger launch in Jan. 1986 on TV and that was like so awful. But no one said space is without its risk. Hopefully everything will go fine for STS 121 and that all mission goals are accomplished. People can follow the progress of STS 121 by visiting the NASA website at http://www.nasa.gov, NASA TV and the usual media outlets.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

What a breathtaking moment to watch Discovery lift off and undertake its flight to the ISS. It's thrill to see a return to manned space flight and I look forward to watching the work they plan to do at the ISS. God speed to the ship and crew for a successful mission and a safe return.

Comment

Man, I just missed watching this live. (I was all set to admire the spectacle late Saturday morning, but that launch was scrubbed.) I'm thrilled to hear they got into orbit. I hope the mission is as routine as it can be, and that their return is a safe and happy one.

Comment

They have safely docked with the ISS. All the details plus live coverage at Space.com.

Comment

Working...
          X