• Show
Clear All

Re: Oh, My Back!

Once I landed in the ER for some stress-related dysfunction
    I didn't know my posts could do so much damage
    Kidding!

Comment

You are SO lucky, Jdub. Must've been damn healthy before the appendicitis hit, to be able to fight off that infection.

Stay well.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN
        You are SO lucky, Jdub. Must've been damn healthy before the appendicitis hit, to be able to fight off that infection.

Stay well.

Excuse me while I wipe my beer off my monitor--the one that just sprayed out of my mouth ala Exorcist. Jdub. Healthy. Never should the two words be used in the same sentence. Love the guy. But he's pretty abusive to that skinny little body of his! The man breaths oxygen for amusement purposes only.

@
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
          Excuse me while I wipe my beer off my monitor--the one that just sprayed out of my mouth ala Exorcist. Jdub. Healthy. Never should the two words be used in the same sentence. Love the guy. But he's pretty abusive to that skinny little body of his! The man breaths oxygen for amusement purposes only.

@
          hah! considering the staggering amount of physical trauma i've been through in my life, i can safely say that which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger...rock and roll has been trying to kill me for years, and here i am...*russian accent" STRONG, LIKE BULL!

thanks, yall!
          Don't be mean,
          try to help.

Comment

get rest. get a good matress. do push-ups 5 days a week, along with pilates, along with other exercise. eat well. work on your flexibility. do strength training. do circuit training.

don't change these new habits and within five years of this committment you will be bearing testimony of this solid, healthy you.

pax

Comment

Working...
            X