Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confession: I Use Too Many Paper Towels

Originally posted by tutusue
    See what happens when I forget to shave?! I somehow lost my other avatar but when I find it I'll replace that scary mug shot! I have one of Michael Jackson but it's scarier than the 'frickin scary' one! [...]
    Just found my regular avatar, Lavagal. I made a concerted search effort just for you!

Comment

Just found my regular avatar
      How'd you manage to lose it in the first place?

Comment

Just found my regular avatar, Lavagal. I made a concerted search effort just for you!

All that money you pay Stafford and you look like that???? Girlfriend, he'd have a HISSY FIT if he knew how you presented yourself to the world!!!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
          How'd you manage to lose it in the first place?
          ...searching under the wrong name on the wrong external drive while at a house sitting gig where I don't have everything with me!
          Originally posted by lavagal
          All that money you pay Stafford and you look like that???? Girlfriend, he'd have a HISSY FIT if he knew how you presented yourself to the world!!!
          See...if you hadn't mentioned Stafford's name then nobody'd know that he's responsible for my makeover!

Comment

Shucks... I kinda like the avatar you have now...

Comment

then nobody'd know that he's responsible for my makeover!
              THAT'S why ya didn't look familiar at da hui after all these decades of publicity shots posted on alt.vulture.hawaii and da pepaaaahz!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                THAT'S why ya didn't look familiar at da hui after all these decades of publicity shots posted on alt.vulture.hawaii and da pepaaaahz!
                Egads! Publicity shots???? Naht!

Back to paper towels. I was at Costco yesterday and didn't buy any!

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                  Shucks... I kinda like the avatar you have now...
                  Thanks. Me too. That's my "after" photo. Pretty cool, huh?

But, back on topic...
                  Scriv, I think individual circumstances, beliefs and living conditions dictate paper towel usage. Do what works best for you. I probably just offended all the environmentalists but, what can I say!

Comment

just get an avatar of a roll of towels, then you can talk about avatars and stay on topic.

Comment

Egads! Publicity shots???? Naht!
                      http://www.reelserviceshawaii.com/seminars/

yea.

You lost weight, got a great tan, changed yer hair color.

Showed da pic to Maddie and she sez; who is sue larkin?
                      Ya know, 22sue from da hui at da kine... sez I.
                      she was amazed to see this just now and sez "I think 22sue is just absolutely adorable."
                      Last edited by kimo55; April 20, 2006, 10:28 AM.

Comment

This is tutusue in 40 years.
                        Attached Files

Comment

http://www.reelserviceshawaii.com/seminars/

yea.

You lost weight, got a great tan, changed yer hair color.

Showed da pic to Maddie and she sez; who is sue larkin?
                          Ya know, 22sue from da hui at da kine... sez I.
                          she was amazed to see this just now and sez "I think 22sue is just absolutely adorable."

Indeed. She's the cat's meow.
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

just get an avatar of a roll of towels, then you can talk about avatars and stay on topic.
                            Done! For today only! Then I'll go back to my "after" avatar!

Lurkah, hopefully my beloved Stafford will still be around in 40 years; still working his magic so I'll have an even better photo to send off to Willard Scott! Oh, wait! Make that less than 40 years!

Hmmm...I still need to get the photo on my web site (which is a snapshot at a concert!) changed using PZ's expertise. I'll be sure to pad the envelope with paper towels so the CD doesn't break! I think I was supposed to mail him a CD about a year ago 'cuz he couldn't open the jpegs I emailed him! I thought you were referring to links to photos on ACH...and figured that was a little strange! alt.vulture.hawaii...bwahaha!!!

Oddly enough, the 'tan' is really not a tan for me. My dad's summer nickname for me was Sapphire (as in the old Amos & Andy shows!). When my daughter visited in Feb. she remarked about how pale I was! I'm looking forward to some good beach weather in small doses. And I'll apply sunscreen with, you guessed it, select-a-size paper towels! Really! I wrap a paper towel around a spatula, put a big dollop of sunscreen on it and smear it all over my back!

Ah, Maddie...thanx. Ya make me feel 50 again! That was a great year, btw!!!

Speaking of paper towels...which I think we're s'posed to here...for those of you who care to answer what's your oddest use for 'em. Oh, and keep it clean (pun intended)!

Comment

I was just thinking that to U.S., there's no such thing as too much or too many or...
                              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                                I was just thinking that to U.S., there's no such thing as too much or too many or...
                                That's why theirs a thing called "supply and demand". We demand and they supply, theirs no end to it unless of course we have no use for it.
                                A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X