Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pack Rat or Minimalist?

I pack minimally

Hey Radio Shack sold a stainless steel belt clip with a velcro back 10-years ago. I bought it so I could clip my scanner to my belt. Ten years later that task never happened and I kept that clip in a box that travelled to three homes in that time period.

This year when I got my Razr, the plastic sheath had no way of being clipped to anything so I rummaged thru an old box and found that stainless steel clip and Gorilla Glued it to the case and now I have my belt clipped Razr cell phone.

Yeah I knew that thing was gonna come in handy one of these days.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Re: Pack Rat or Minimalist?

Minimalist here. Clutter drives me mad!

My poor keiki, I'm always having them go through their toys every 4 months or so. They have two toy boxes, one each, and they can't have more than the toy box can hold comfortably. Toys not used anymore, charity time.

My boys room, as seen from the hallway. Middle son peeking at the camera from his bed.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a 4 year old and 7 year old to keep their room clean. My Mom expected it outa me and I'm a neat freak. haha. Both of my older boys love to vacumn and clean so far.
      I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
      X